THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Could you love 2 people at once. follow up past thread

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Roamer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I could love 3 people at once.

Why not?

I cant be doing with all this I OWNNNN you lark
    I have 1 partner,and I also dont do the own you thing,you dont need 3 partners to prove that point
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, yazz

Originally Posted by Cobra
    I have 1 partner,and I also dont do the own you thing,you dont need 3 partners to prove that point
    I doubt 3 would want me

Nobody loves me

I dont care though
    I'm fine
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, essexcamper, likahamadoolihan

I doubt 3 would want me

Nobody loves me

I dont care though
    I'm fine
    I Love You Roamer ((((Hugggs))) hehehehe...
    Your Funny...Bubbly And Bounce Bouncie Like Meeeez hehehehe
    ) xx

And I Do Be Thinking Too That Nobody Let Be Alone 3 Somebodies Could Be Lovinzz Me ...Because I Be
    Too Weirdoness ..Too Cray Cray..And To Wild And Tribal Free And .Too Different And Get Words And Meanings And My Be Thoughts All Muddlt Too Etc Etc Etc And A Whole Lotta Bounce Bouncie hehehehe.
    But I Still Be Happy As I Be Bounce Bouncing Along ...
    As I Surround Myself With All The Things I Love And I Be Full Of Soooo Much Love Of Things I Could Be Bursting Like A Bouncie Bouncie Balloon hehehe
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Roamer

Not Quite a Noobie
    By the way some guys like the idea of their wife or girlfriend having an affair with someone else. They like to watch or be shown photos and video of their girlfriend having wild passionate sex with someone else. I think it would turn me on a lot if I was going out with an incredibly hot woman to see her being bonked by someone else and hear her loudly moaning and groaning with pleasure.
    Last edited by Waterwheel; 22-02--2017 at 01:42 PM.

Originally Posted by David Byron
    I'd like a girl in every port!

I would like a man in every tescos

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, David Byron, essexcamper, Lightbringer

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Waterwheel
    By the way some guys like the idea of their wife or girlfriend having an affair with someone else. They like to watch or be shown photos and video of their girlfriend having wild passionate sex with someone else. I think it would turn me on a lot if I was going out with an incredibly hot woman to see her being bonked by someone else and hear her loudly moaning and groaning with pleasure.
    Only if their a pimp and the dosh is right
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, wandering gypsy

you on about your chastity belt fetish again Bh?

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    quite it's not a key that will open only one lock.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I had a soul mate but he was waylaid before we joined together,then he moved far away and she barred me.I was stupidly too scared about commiting and telling him how I really felt.I still feel the pain now after all these years.So if you find one speak up and out, let them know.Losing him like that was worse than never having him close in the first place.While there is still breath in you History there is always a chance for love to sneak in ,you are never too old.

Originally Posted by history
    never had a soul mate for that I feel sad
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Next life???Got to die first?
    Where theres life there is hope and History is still alive.

Originally Posted by Nomadic monster
    It just wasn't meant to be I guess :-( Maybe in your next life?

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    I would like a man in every tescos

See ya in tescos then lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

you need be in The Erogenous zone thread i think?/

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

I doubt 3 would want me

Nobody loves me

I dont care though
    I'm fine
    Bunny boiler lol

Dolly behind Tescos Deli....or Cricket wearing Chanel in Harrods?Speaks for itself.

Originally Posted by essexcamper
    See ya in tescos then lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer

Your only being a spiteful because Roamer spurned you.

Bunny boiler lol
    wow a pick at me too.
    Hell hath no fury like a van man spurned?Worried about your gerbil prince charming?
    Last edited by cricket; 22-02--2017 at 11:58 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer

My friends husband can't pleasure her so she takes other men back to the house and her husband watches them

define love? I still love most of the women I have had past relationships with, they are all precious in my heart. Some let me down, some let themselves down but love never completely dies once it is there
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by cricket
    I had a soul mate but he was waylaid before we joined together,then he moved far away and she barred me.I was stupidly too scared about commiting and telling him how I really felt.I still feel the pain now after all these years.So if you find one speak up and out, let them know.Losing him like that was worse than never having him close in the first place.While there is still breath in you History there is always a chance for love to sneak in ,you are never too old.
    That's really sad, I really felt your words, they resonate with me, I can identify very clearly with your regret. I want to send you a BIG HUG xxxx
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Dolly behind Tescos Deli....or Cricket wearing Chanel in Harrods?Speaks for itself.
    Harrods is a place for delusional idiots who wear Chanel, speaks for itself
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Your only being a spiteful because Roamer spurned you.
    wow a pick at me too.
    Hell hath no fury like a van man spurned?Worried about your gerbil prince charming?
    Ridicule is nothing to be scared of...la la la
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Well if you find this incredibly hot woman keep in touch wont you
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, ma bungo, Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bernie
    define love? I still love most of the women I have had past relationships with, they are all precious in my heart. Some let me down, some let themselves down but love never completely dies once it is there
    ^^^ This. Love is love, it does not die.

I'm actually intrigued by the OP's question as to whether you can love two people at once. I would imagine that most, probably all of us have gone through life loving multiple people at the same time, parents, siblings, friends and relatives, children and our animal companions. If you have a child and then another, you don't stop loving the first.

Before anyone says, "Ah, but that's different", it really isn't. Love is love, and your heart expands to include everyone and more.

Sexual relationships are arguably different, being based on hormones first, and also on our cultural habits. Personally, I can only be in a sexual relationship with one person at a time, whether it includes marriage (a cultural concept) or not. Many folk though are more than happy to be involved in several liaisons at the same time. Although our hormones tell us this is love though, it is different.

Be Happy, all you lot, and love yourselves and everyone else

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Bernie
    ^^^ This. Love is love, it does not die.

I'm actually intrigued by the OP's question as to whether you can love two people at once. I would imagine that most, probably all of us have gone through life loving multiple people at the same time, parents, siblings, friends and relatives, children and our animal companions. If you have a child and then another, you don't stop loving the first.

Before anyone says, "Ah, but that's different", it really isn't. Love is love, and your heart expands to include everyone and more.

Sexual relationships are arguably different, being based on hormones first, and also on our cultural habits. Personally, I can only be in a sexual relationship with one person at a time, whether it includes marriage (a cultural concept) or not. Many folk though are more than happy to be involved in several liaisons at the same time. Although our hormones tell us this is love though, it is different.

Be Happy, all you lot, and love yourselves and everyone else
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, essexcamper, Lightbringer, NomadicRT, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    Harrods is a place for delusional idiots who wear Chanel, speaks for itself

lone wolf survivalist.
    I've had a few lovers but only 1 soulmate.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of...la la la
    Now he's quoting Prince Charming lyrics, Adam Ant will want royalties...

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper