Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Could you love 2 people at once. follow up past thread

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    yeah no probs. I love all my motorbikes equally
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, parrotandcrow, Sootyfoot

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by cricket
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I had a soul mate but he was waylaid before we joined together,then he moved far away and she barred me.I was stupidly too scared about commiting and telling him how I really felt.I still feel the pain now after all these years.So if you find one speak up and out, let them know.Losing him like that was worse than never having him close in the first place.While there is still breath in you History there is always a chance for love to sneak in ,you are never too old.
    I dont like to think of you in pain.

Stop talking like this

You've still got me
    I know it's not the same but ...
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by essexcamper
    Bunny boiler lol
    I'd be more likely to bring it home & love it to death

whilst leaving you far behind
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Bernie
    define love? I still love most of the women I have had past relationships with, they are all precious in my heart. Some let me down, some let themselves down but love never completely dies once it is there
    You sound like Simon Cowell
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

I have to leave this thread now or I'll get battered (lovingly reprimanded) for not multi quoting.

I hate multi quotes
    they are so impersonal.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

No problem for me, the problem with a triad is finding a third partner that ain't jelous and dosn't start drama =)
    Love everyone, even those who hate you, because they need your love the most.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I love my twins
    that's 2 at once

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by Zambaku
    No problem for me, the problem with a triad is finding a third partner that ain't jelous and dosn't start drama =)
    And what if that "triad"involved a woman(for example your partner)and another guy?Would you feel jealous and start drama's?
    I'm not in that circle of open relationships or sharing,but I knew someone who was.It did'nt end well.I guess some survive it though.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Cobra
    And what if that "triad"involved a woman(for example your partner)and another guy?Would you feel jealous and start drama's?
    I'm not in that circle of open relationships or sharing,but I knew someone who was.It did'nt end well.I guess some survive it though.
    From personal experience no it does not end well

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer

Well I love danann, sootyfoot, parrot and crow, yazz, bryn, normandic and roamer all at the same time soooo yeah you can defo love more than one person at the same time, if I've forgotten any one I'm pissed so blah blah blah

The following users think this post is groovy: naturalspirit, realnutter, Sootyfoot, yazz