THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch

RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch

I've just received my pack from RSPB for this years Birdwatch.Its the first time I am participating,and I'm quite excited to be doing so.My daughter and grandchildren are also taking part,which will be fab,especially for the children to get involved.
    The pack is quite impressive,and contains a sheet which you record on,a 2017 wall poster calendar of what to look out for and tips for your garden to attract wildlife,a sachet of ground coffee to enjoy whilst you're recording your finds, a coaster,and membership form to join RSPB.
    It goes over 3 days,starting on Jan 28th,and all you need to do is record for one hour,how many different birds you see.So if you're interested,you'll need to act asap to ensure you receive your pack in time.
    We enjoy watching different varieties of birds visiting our garden,and it'll be interesting to record what we've seen,and how many.You don't need a garden to participate,you can keep count in your local park if you choose.I've included the link for the pack,if anyone is interested....

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

I usually participate in this but will be away........birding!!!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra