THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

View Poll Results: How long until Trump is impeached

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not at all

6 54.55%
  • Within the first year

5 45.45%
  • Within the 2nd year

0 0%
  • Within the Third year

0 0%
  • Within the Fourth year

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How long until Trump is impeached

Thousands of Israeli's banned from 16 countries because of where they were born .No petitions ,no protest .
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wulfie
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ...day out for the luvvies who'll stay quiet when WW3 breaks out.
    What do you mean by "luvvies"? How do you plan to spend that day yourself?

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    What do you mean by "luvvies"? How do you plan to spend that day yourself?

I dare say you'll be a Welsh Frazier or more likely Hodges
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid

Well, he has fired his attorney general, because she said his ban on muslims was illegal, which is her job, to uphold the law above political influences, I guess we can now say safely the USA is now a dictatorship.

Putin must be chuffed to bits.
    The following users think this post is groovy: quintessence

He is probably going to surround himself with yes people.

With all the brown stuff hitting the fan across there thoughts of him doing a visit to Buck House where both Phillip and Charlie could be allowed to talk to him does bring a smile to my face especially should he kick off and try abusing them with the palace guard being in earshot.

With all the brown stuff hitting the fan across there thoughts of him doing a visit to Buck House where both Phillip and Charlie could be allowed to talk to him does bring a smile to my face especially should he kick off and try abusing them with the palace guard being in earshot.
    I bet a Trumps first words to Charles is " Did you do it? did you have her knocked off? The CIA have offered to sort out Melaina if I want!
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    I bet a Trumps first words to Charles is " Did you do it? did you have her knocked off? The CIA have offered to sort out Melaina if I want!
    meanwhile Pip the Greek will be asking his missus ' which film was it you say ? , the one about the chocolate factory?'
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Wulfie

On the other hand, that idiot meeting our queen just doesn't sit right with me. She see's the great and the good who've earned the audience for bravery, contribution to society and the wasters put forward by the clubs of the higher echelons but for her to have to see Trump, it'll be like Barnums circus going into the palace fronted by Ronald McDonald. I do hope that Phil is on form.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Be scared !

The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Be scared !

Excellent piece, I agree with almost every point he makes. But will anyone on the Right read it? Despite warning us against it, he has created his own echo chamber!

The Huff post is nearly always a load of bollux but it has something and as for
    [Trump is] a charismatic narcissist who feeds on the crowd to become ever stronger, creating a cult around himself.

I suppose charismatic narcissist sounds better than 'arsehole'.

Heavenly Creature

I suppose charismatic narcissist sounds better than 'arsehole'.
    If you mean that you admire the author's superior vocabulary, then yes. And "charismatic narcissist" is more accurate than "arsehole", too, don't forget there is an arsehole in each of us.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I am not very eloquent , , 'cunt ' is good enough for me , but I guess you have to word things real careful if you are a journalist?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd, likahamadoolihan, Rick69, Wulfie

Good article by Brendan O' Neil in the Spectator -

Douglas Murray - Nine questions those protesting against Donald Trump's immigration ban must answer.

The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd, ma bungo

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    I am not very eloquent , , 'cunt ' is good enough for me , but I guess you have to word things real careful if you are a journalist?
    It may be good enough for you ma but it is rather ambiguous, all it does is to express your dislike, journos, lawyers and teachers are all in the communication business and their personal opinions are (or should be) of little interest, so more evidence and more accuracy is advisable.

On the other hand, that idiot meeting our queen just doesn't sit right with me. She see's the great and the good who've earned the audience for bravery, contribution to society and the wasters put forward by the clubs of the higher echelons but for her to have to see Trump, it'll be like Barnums circus going into the palace fronted by Ronald McDonald. I do hope that Phil is on form.
    Not the Queen , but still relevant me thinks .

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    Douglas Murray - Nine questions those protesting against Donald Trump's immigration ban must answer.

At one of those rare instants in history when right and wrong are clearly defined, it is the task of followers of the ideology exposed as "wrong" to create diversions, at which Mr Murray excels, asking us to engage with the issues and how they might have been addressed had not the "wrong" side been given the levers of control. Nice try, but the barricades are up and no-one is listening. This is a time for action, not for debate.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

Mr. Murray has been trying to tell people about an ideology that is wrong for many years . Relevant questions from Douglas , how would you answer them ? after all Mrs Merkels immigration policy doesn't seem to have been a stunning success for Europe.

One for the petition to welcome him
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    At one of those rare instants in history when right and wrong are clearly defined, it is the task of followers of the ideology exposed as "wrong" to create diversions, at which Mr Murray excels, asking us to engage with the issues and how they might have been addressed had not the "wrong" side been given the levers of control. Nice try, but the barricades are up and no-one is listening. This is a time for action, not for debate.

''Rare instances in history .'' This simply isn't true.
    There are so many instances in history where people could perceive right and wrong to be easily defined.

Heavenly Creature

Mr. Murray has been trying to tell people about an ideology that is wrong for many years . Relevant questions from Douglas , how would you answer them ? after all Mrs Merkels immigration policy doesn't seem to have been a stunning success for Europe.
    Douglas Murray is a neoconservative, anti-islamic journalist writing in a right-wing journal. His questions are not the issue of the hour, but a smokescreen and a shock absorber to deflect the energy of people involved with action against the forces whom he represents..

- - - Updated - - -

''Rare instances in history .'' This simply isn't true.
    Well I find it so, but I do have a tendency to hyperbole.
    Last edited by Brynhyffryd; 31-01--2017 at 09:08 PM.

Heavenly Creature

Good article by Brendan O' Neil in the Spectator -
    Only good if you swing that way. I don't.