THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

View Poll Results: How long until Trump is impeached

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not at all

6 54.55%
  • Within the first year

5 45.45%
  • Within the 2nd year

0 0%
  • Within the Third year

0 0%
  • Within the Fourth year

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How long until Trump is impeached

Post How long until Trump is impeached

Looking at the way Trump has started his presidency and all of the other things that have been in the media about him, will he get impeached?
    Last edited by rhythm; 30-01--2017 at 02:51 PM.

The poll may have better for 'How long before Donald Trump is shot'.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: quintessence

Chilling Out
    I would have thought either will probably happen within 12 months

lone wolf survivalist.
    I cant see either happening. the next election is 4 years away, better wait until then, he probably wont do another term as the democrats might have got their arse in gear by then.

I kind of reckon in 12 to 18 months he would likely be impeached, he has already caused upset with his travel ban, not all the republiucan party support it either. Could easily see Pence taking over which is also not good, the world is going downhill
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    He was democratically elected and is doing what people voted for him to do.

I don't like him, I don't like his policies, but he is delivering on what he said
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, hagrid, likahamadoolihan, Miss_bee, Offgrid hero, Rick69, Wulfie

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Paul

I don't like him, I don't like his policies, but he is delivering on what he said
    exactly correct.

True, he is delivering on what he said and he was democratically elected, I don't think he will last though, he has no experience of office so the likelyhood of screwing up is higher. At the most he will have 4 years in office, can't see him being re-elected.

Also he was voted in because he was not a politician and people wanted swift action not just endless talk ?
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, hagrid, Miss_bee

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    Not even sure how it works in cases of impeachment, but vice president Pence is even worse...

The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, marshlander

Not even sure how it works in cases of impeachment, but vice president Pence is even worse...
    I have read about him, he would not be too good either.

Do not be surprised if this creature is re-elected, When Americans feel they are being put first as promised, selfishness shall take over. America is blessed with it's natural resource / climate they don't need the rest of the world , they are totally self sufficient

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    The whole business is fucking disaster . God better bless America !
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    The whole business is fucking disaster . God better bless America !
    It's only just started Ma, I'm afraid that there's more to come

Heavenly Creature
    Obama deported more immigrants than every previous president in the 20th century............not even a whisper. Just shows what you can get away with if you don't act like an arsehole
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, likahamadoolihan

We welcome representatives from china with the worst human rights record in the world. We welcome leaders of Terrorists. It's only 1/6th of the Uk population who have signed this petition to stop Trump coming to the UK on a State Visit. He could jump on a plane bound for the UK any day he chooses and there's nothing anyone can say about that. So it's no big deal. Everyone has a right to voice their views even when it's a minority.

If we brake down the reasons people are actually outside public buildings protesting right now. What % would be protesting because of his abortion policy? What % would be about his US entry policy? What % would be out there anyway because they just don't like the man or anything he stands for? Let's just not assume all these protestors are out today because of his rushed attempt to shut down borders. How do we know the CIA haven't had information that there's a planned influx of known terrorists planning to become settled/established inside the USA before any future proposals can be put in place.
    If you can get enough over to the Country (sleeper cells) can plot at their leisure. Trump tried to outmanoeuvre any attempt to place terrorist cells in the USA and if you don't believe that's high on the agenda of some of the most extreme terrorist groups from around the world. You've just learnt something.

I dont think he should get a state visit for the state he left those sand dunes in in Scotland. If I had done that to a SSSI I would now be in prison or bankrupt.
    Last edited by alices wonderland; 31-01--2017 at 01:50 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, hagrid, likahamadoolihan

Heavenly Creature
    You have to love the tactics of the Powers That Be, they just annoy us to death, and how easily we are annoyed eh?

So Trump slows down the immigration of a few believers of a shitty religion that wreaks death has it's own laws demeans women does not tolerate other sects, religions and a million self righteous do gooders who reside in a Christian society start screaming foul, fair enough but where were these righteous fuckers and their indignation when Russia invaded Crimea, actually killed people and took the liberty of millions.
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid, likahamadoolihan

55.8M British people have not signed a petition against State visit by Trump

The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    55.8M British people have not signed a petition against State visit by Trump
    and I'm one of them. The sheep can bleat all they want. I don't like Trump at all but when whining interfering do gooders start a word war against another nation for 'doing what they think is right for them' but don't have the guts to say boo when Putin invades a peaceful country.
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid

Heavenly Creature
    Just 'cos Herr Trump is a bastard with no respect for other people, should we all want to jump in to the cesspit? Too much hate, and no winners.

and tibet?what china did there,the killing,destruction,devastation of ancient culture ,artifacts, world heritage sites,enforced abortion,rape.This happened in recent times yet china now is allowed to own much of our uk grown standing timber and what else?Not only did no goverment so far as I know,step up and help the tibetans they are still over run.

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    So Trump slows down the immigration of a few believers of a shitty religion that wreaks death has it's own laws demeans women does not tolerate other sects, religions and a million self righteous do gooders who reside in a Christian society start screaming foul, fair enough but where were these righteous fuckers and their indignation when Russia invaded Crimea, actually killed people and took the liberty of millions.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Wulfie

we are unlikey to get nuked for squawking at usa tastes.

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    and I'm one of them. The sheep can bleat all they want. I don't like Trump at all but when whining interfering do gooders start a word war against another nation for 'doing what they think is right for them' but don't have the guts to say boo when Putin invades a peaceful country.

Originally Posted by cricket
    and tibet?what china did there,the killing,destruction,devastation of ancient culture ,artifacts, world heritage sites,enforced abortion,rape.This happened in recent times yet china now is allowed to own much of our uk grown standing timber and what else?Not only did no goverment so far as I know,step up and help the tibetans they are still over run.
    I don't remember any similar outcry there either just a murmur so why is everyone out for the USA. Easy target, day out for the luvvies who'll stay quiet when WW3 breaks out.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland