THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much are you getting out of your solar panels?

Tuning In
    this is the biggest solar database I've found so far,

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and this is the grid demand

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-- Posted from the
    --

11.8 amps today I've added a 150w panel and a new charge controller​.
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    11.8 amps today I've added a 150w panel and a new charge controller​.
    nt

that seems an awfull lot has your ammeter been calibrated... you may know that current reduces as battery reaches fully charged .. nice bit of sunshine today though well it is in swindon

The battery was full and I was running a 40" flat screen and a PlayStation 3 from my sterling 600w inverter, the amps were shown on the charge controller and stayed constant in full sun I'm pleased with this new controller for 20 all-in it's in night/shutdown mode at the mo.
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

that makes more sense running 600w inverter wondered why it was high..could i ask where you got the controller it looks good i think i will get one of those have you got a link for it ..

I'm the guy that can't do links but here's the eBay item no 142395893219 a few people are selling them I chose this one because the feedback looked ok.
    just a simple guy

I was hoping to post a new record for me this morning but the bloody sun's gone in
    just a simple guy

Just had a brief 15.9
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

17.2 I'm just having a few beers watching the lcd screen, today's been a good day
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, schatje