Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Casual hook up or Relationship

There is something in the human psyche about one night stands and in my experience it attracts women just as much as men.

Its about breaking the rules? I don't know, I don't actually think its about sex. I think its the ultimate naughty thing to do

Maybe somebody else has a view

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Rick69
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Rather a sweeping generalization. This may be your experience, but its not how i live my life.
    In my defence ...

Oh okay
    yes I was generalising.

My badness knows no bounds

Originally Posted by essexcamper
    Jules has lol
    I'll bet
    25 years

Originally Posted by zendaze
    Im in neither camp.....separate space and separate bathrooms gets my vote toward successful monogamy.....outside of that paradigm Id rather be celibate.....
    I'm with you on the separate bathrooms
    that sounds harmonious.

Originally Posted by Bernie
    There is something in the human psyche about one night stands and in my experience it attracts women just as much as men.

Its about breaking the rules? I don't know, I don't actually think its about sex. I think its the ultimate naughty thing to do

Maybe somebody else has a view
    It's true

I've been proper naughty! Just for the naughty sake

It was fun everytime

DONT SHOOT!!!

...........everybody has to sometimes break the rules.