THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: HawkEaster at Seaton, Devon

HawkEaster at Seaton, Devon

Will be popping down to Seaton for HawkEaster this year. Have never been before, and hope that the rumors that this will be the last one ever aren't true!

Aside from the festival itself, and walking along the Jurasic coast shoreline, anybody got any tips on other interesting things to check out in Seaton?

Cheers,

Mark

Well, here I am again answering my own post. Found Seaton itself a pleasant and friendly town, with nothing obviously notable aside from the walks along the cliffs and seashore.

Hawkwind were excellent. Son of Man were also good and did in fact sound like Man. Also thought Underground Zero were outstanding, even though I must admit to being biased as they're originally from Norfolk.

All in all, a very happy, friendly, and open festival. The organisers (at Brock Hall, no less) say they want to continue with these festivals in the future...the question is...with or without Hawkwind? The obvious answer...Hawkwind Will Never Die!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Offgrid hero