THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Beltane Bash 2017

i'll stick my neck out and say i'll be there this year.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, realnutter, yazz

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Anyone know if dogs are allowed?
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    Yes , no extra cost either , but must be under control .
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Heavenly Creature
    It's good to know we can pay on the gate, but how exactly do we get there? I know it's near Preston Bagot somewhere

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    It's good to know we can pay on the gate, but how exactly do we get there? I know it's near Preston Bagot somewhere
    I've looked on the map provided on the Facebook page for the event, and Preston Bagot is a tiny place on the A4189 west of Warwick... I guess it'll be obvious when we get there!

THere are directional signs once you get nearish (few miles ) Its easy to find .

Heavenly Creature
    Thanks hippies, see you there hopefully

That's it, keep rubbing it in why don't ya
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland

Originally Posted by wurzel

I am only going for 1 night ! Live stock and homesickness issues !
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    I really, really hope that I have an exhaust on the bus in time for this. Fingers crossed, everyone.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad, wandering gypsy, wurzel, yazz

I really, really hope that I have an exhaust on the bus in time for this. Fingers crossed, everyone.
    Be lovely to see you there , fingers and other bits crossed for you
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, wandering gypsy

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    we will have the boy with us, he'll keep me under control.
    NOT.

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar

ya not going mate ?

- - - Updated - - -

ya not going mate ?

Tuning In
    See you all there!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, parrotandcrow, wandering gypsy

Originally Posted by wandering gypsy
    ya not going mate ?

- - - Updated - - -

ya not going mate ?
    Our dog sitter (my daughter) has told us she is away that weekend now and swears she told us weeks ago
    cant find anybody else, not happy putting them in kennels, and you've seen the state of me at these places, there is no way I could take them with me, I'd probably lose them or sell them or something hahaha.
    Ah well I've loads of jobs to do around here, I have days booked off in work there is no way I'm sitting in there thinking about where I should be. Gutted mate but no doubt I'll see ya at another one.

Things may be looking a little different now..... fingers crossed
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, parrotandcrow, realnutter, Uncle jhad, wandering gypsy, yazz

Where Is Bagot? hehehe ..What A Great Be Name That Is .Bagot ...hahahaha.....Its Kinda Cool Land Place Name hehehe
    )
    Form From The Void & Mists

Originally Posted by Danann
    Where Is Bagot? hehehe ..What A Great Be Name That Is .Bagot ...hahahaha.....Its Kinda Cool Land Place Name hehehe
    )

Not any old Bagot either ,its a Pressed on one
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, oldkeith

Heavenly Creature
    Is that to do with goats, Ma?

Originally Posted by oldkeith
    Is that to do with goats, Ma?
    ???? Lost on that one Oldkeith?

Talking of goats, don't you remember a couple of years ago when Pyke and Madrat were there, Pyke said he stopped off in the town for an ice cream on the way home and there was a goat wandering around, the police and public were all looking rather confused.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, julianthegypsy, ma bungo

LOL , yes . I might be going for 2 nights now !
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, parrotandcrow, realnutter, Uncle jhad, wandering gypsy

Noobie
    I'm interested in going. However the main purpose of this comment is to raise my comment count from zero to one, this forum won't let me see any links until I've written something
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, parrotandcrow