THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Malta/Gozo

Malta/Gozo

My girlfriend and I recently re-located to the beautiful island of Gozo, which is one of the Maltese Islands

We are adventurous and curious about the area and plan to spend a lot of time scuba diving, rock climbing, hiking and up to any other sorts of mischief we can get ourselves into.

We are eager to meet new friends and also would welcome any information about things to do etc from anyone who has been here or is currently in the area.

Specifically we are interested in the Ggantija Megalithic caves which are located on one of the earths meridians as far as I can tell and we plan to take a closer look at this because we suspect it is waay older than the guide book would let on. Also the off limits Calypso's cave - which of course has a natural draw to it because its off limits
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anything relevant is more than welcome.

MJ

Turning On
    Gozo is a brilliant place to be. I spent 2yrs there, based in Marsalforn. The ONLY thing against it (for me) was the shooting of all the migratory birds. They will shoot anything that moves!
    I'm sure you and your girlfriend will love it.