THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remove Ronald Coyne from Cambridge University

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Fair enough , my grammer and spelling are painful to say the least.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

The beauty about Cambridge is you really do have to walk everywhere. His time spent daily in the public eye is going to hurt him more than some soon forgotten news feed in a tabloid. How his fb steam will make him want to puke.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd, Miss_bee

I hadn't heard about the Dakota pipeline battle, Norways wolf extinction programme, the continued mindless slaughter of the lupine types across the USA, the Saudi / Yemen conflict where little is said of the scud missiles Yemens firing, the last landing close to the British compound in Riyadh. ect ect if it had not been for friends on farcebook across the pond and in Europe. America covers most of it's dirty washing but it gets posted there and a lot of the time more honestly than in the general media.
    As a medium I don't like it but it has it's uses.

AW
    How his fb steam will make him want to puke.
    I believe that his original outting was on the Cambridge Uni facebook page so he will.
    Not all who wander are lost

To lighten this thread, and some good news, nature at her finest
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, NomadicRT, nomis, Wulfie

I thought we werent allowed to debate here

Its says "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY" you naughty people.

Get back in your cages

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    So you know that the news is shit, yet you still follow it in the hope that the quality might improve? Is that rational?
    No lovely hill,I do not follow it,in fact last time I saw the news theresa may was about to take government,my comments are based on previous experience and that of the things I hear people talk about. I personally prefer to concentrate on my life and try and share the positives from that to help others. No time for shit chez moi !!

I assume that you are making assumptions,and one should never assume they say !!
    Last edited by itinerant child; 11-02--2017 at 08:31 PM.
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Brynhyffryd

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    No lovely hill,I do not follow it,in fact last time I saw the news theresa may was about to take government,my comments are based on previous experience and that of the things I hear people talk about. I personally prefer to concentrate on my life and try and share the positives from that to help others. No time for shit chez moi !!

I assume that you are making assumptions,and one should never assume they say !!
    Okay that was smooth
    but you're still on thin ice.

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by itinerant child
    One has to speculate to accumulate!

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    One has to speculate to accumulate!
    Yeah
    take that IC !!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland

As dispicable and stupid his action was its the 'norm' for his peer class so i doubt he felt much that what he did was wrong.Hes got the rest of his life to reflect...and hopefully to amend.,if hes any mind to and acquires a better moral compass.

I do think a petition and national outrage directed at him an over reaction and will only serve the rights anti pc arguement for exercising free will and free speech ...where was the mass outrage at IDS and ATOS over desperately sick and dying people being denied benefits....i dont remember much.....so many important issues meet no serious mass complaint thatvrightly should be complained about but time and again populations rise up in faux outrage about the insignificant while the real harm is being done daily in plain sight by our governments aided and abetted by the media.
    A sense of proportion might be helpful...lament at the lamentable,protest the inexcusable theres plenty of the latter worthy of protest.Far more worthy than the actions of a young ignoramus.Ruining a young mans education and blighting his life forever over a stupid prank is as disproportionate as throwing a compassionate good samaritan into jail for feeding the homeless.
    This petition is inappropriate IMO
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 11-02--2017 at 11:34 PM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, likahamadoolihan, ma bungo

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Roamer

Its says "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY" you naughty people.

Get back in your cages
    We all like a mass debate in these parts
    The following users think this post is groovy: itinerant child, likahamadoolihan, Wulfie

Originally Posted by Roamer
    Its says "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY" you naughty people.Get back in your cages
    Since when did you start following the fuckin rules.? STFU!
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    We all like a mass debate in these parts
    It certainly gets rid of the stress
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, itinerant child

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    I always feel better after a good mass debate
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland