THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Human Extinction?

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by cricket
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Unfortunately whales lived in my world,as did tigers and elephants.Creating a small bubble within a different all encompassing reality is called delusion.
    Is this world you see the world you truly see? or the world you have been programmed to see, with a few fish thrown in to excite you?
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett

Originally Posted by Paul
    I have the button right here on my desk ... if you're reading this from the afterlife you'll know what I chose.
    Blooming power mad Eliteists,you are all the same.
    If you look properly at that button,it states "self Destruct" that`s your own personal self destruction,does not apply to everyone else,just you.

You can try pressing as many buttons as you like/want,but "right on" Human Beings will survive,they are way to important to the Universe to become extinct.

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Paul
    I have the button right here on my desk ... if you're reading this from the afterlife you'll know what I chose.
    If you press the button it would mean the end of UKH.
    We all know you won't end it this way.

Unless, of course I am posting my reply from the afterlife...
    Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Sex
    Female
    Egostism?

Originally Posted by nomis
    Blooming power mad Eliteists,you are all the same.
    If you look properly at that button,it states "self Destruct" that`s your own personal self destruction,does not apply to everyone else,just you.

You can try pressing as many buttons as you like/want,but "right on" Human Beings will survive,they are way to important to the Universe to become extinct.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    If Paul presses the button, how do we manage the upkeep of the forum?

Sex
    Female
    Is this you or me you are taiking about?This is the world I know really is so. as do most travelled ,informed and aware humans.You on happy pills?The fish are not happy.Whilst in your bubble I am sure the fish frolic joyfully,out here in reality,the fish are being poisoned by us.The 600 plus Whales ,adults and young beached last week most dead in n.zealand are thought to have been frightened to beach by oceanic ballistic missile testing,poisoned by chemicals or war is death.

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Is this world you see the world you truly see? or the world you have been programmed to see, with a few fish thrown in to excite you?

Sex
    Female
    Hes willed ukh to Roamer .

If Paul presses the button, how do we manage the upkeep of the forum?

The truth is out there NomadicRT's Avatar
    Sex
    Male

Hes willed ukh to Roamer .
    Press the button Paul.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Paul

The truth is out there NomadicRT's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Anyway i thought everyone knew Earth is just a giant computer experiment run by lizard aliens.Non of this is real.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, essexcamper

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Anyway i thought everyone knew Earth is just a giant computer experiment run by lizard aliens.Non of this is real.
    At last! Someone get's it
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Is this you or me you are taiking about?This is the world I know really is so. as do most travelled ,informed and aware humans.You on happy pills?The fish are not happy.Whilst in your bubble I am sure the fish frolic joyfully,out here in reality,the fish are being poisoned by us.The 600 plus Whales ,adults and young beached last week most dead in n.zealand are thought to have been frightened to beach by oceanic ballistic missile testing,poisoned by chemicals or war is death.
    Yeah, I know all that, but why do you let it worry you? It only adds negativity to your personal environment, which in turn will only affect your own reality in a negative way

This world is a delusion, a lie, all smoke and mirrors and everyday we buy into the madness of it all, most don't want to see what is in front of their eyes because if they did they would have to deal with it and face the truth
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper

Paul, press the Fucking Button
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Offgrid hero, Paul, Wulfie

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    This world is a delusion, a lie, all smoke and mirrors and everyday we buy into the madness of it all, most don't want to see what is in front of their eyes because if they did they would have to deal with it and face the truth

And our delusion creates the illusion that we believe in, and so create

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    How can I find out if the buttons been pressed , its a bit remote here, I don't want to drive down Lidl and find its closed
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Rick69, Roamer

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    Hagrids been quite, maybe he's been out saving us all from Pauly-wally's big-button

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by dollybassett
    Paul, press the Fucking Button

Language Dolly!
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Sex
    Female
    Your right.Why should I care about a Whale dying,the seas being poisoned,child prostitution,the homeless,the cruelty in the meat trade etc etc.Well I have closed my ears,closed my eyes...however I still see and hear it all and try to change,assist change,action change where I can.The utter self absorbtion,Im alright,is an insular but probably very comfortable way to exist.All the best with that.

Yeah, I know all that, but why do you let it worry you? It only adds negativity to your personal environment, which in turn will only affect your own reality in a negative way
    The following users think this post is groovy: FriedOnion

press button , shout Allan Snackbar- good go to heaven baddies burn in hell for eternity. simples

Sex
    Female
    He was lampooned recently about interesting versions of potential repopulating mayonaise, so probably quite rightly he has gone to a more evolved communication sphere.?

Hagrids been quite, maybe he's been out saving us all from Pauly-wally's big-button

Sex
    Female
    Do you actually understand what you write?

And our delusion creates the illusion that we believe in, and so create

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Do you actually understand what you write?
    Not often, why?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Sex
    Female
    I thought you and ma belle Romana were going to get wed and be one?If you do not after all those promises you will burn in the hell of a thousand wasp stings on your treasures.

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    press button , shout Allan Snackbar- good go to heaven baddies burn in hell for eternity. simples
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

Your right.Why should I care about a Whale dying,the seas being poisoned,child prostitution,the homeless,the cruelty in the meat trade etc etc.Well I have closed my ears,closed my eyes...however I still see and hear it all and try to change,assist change,action change where I can.The utter self absorbtion,Im alright,is an insular but probably very comfortable way to exist.All the best with that.
    Where the attention goes, the energy flows. So by being diverted to negativity you create it, no matter how good your intentions.

I'm not as cold as I come across cricket, I just think at a quantum level too much sometimes
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT