THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Human Extinction?

Pauls down the pub getting lathered with some lovely hippy chick, laughing his head off at the stew all the saddoes on ukh who are not having a blast and are in on a friday eve tapping a plastic keyboard,arguing about something unlikely and irrelevent. This is just a pacifyer...a literary dummy to shut us up for a while
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by dollybassett
    Paul, press the Fucking Button
    Last edited by Paul; 18-02--2017 at 12:00 PM. Reason: quote tag shaming :p
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by cricket
    He was lampooned recently about interesting versions of potential repopulating mayonaise, so probably quite rightly he has gone to a more evolved communication sphere.?
    Yo don't shift Pa Prepper that easy
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

I thought you and ma belle Romana were going to get wed and be one?If you do not after all those promises you will burn in the hell of a thousand wasp stings on your treasures.
    Bloody fickle thing , haven't seen sight nor sound of her today .

I thought you and ma belle Romana were going to get wed and be one?If you do not after all those promises you will burn in the hell of a thousand wasp stings on your treasures.
    Your Jel your not a brides maid , I'm in . lovely frock too , and it was not even to get a discount on the dowery , lurvly couple
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, likahamadoolihan

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    Bloody fickle thing , haven't seen sight nor sound of her today .
    Shes busy sorting the honeymoon arrangements out
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

dowry much appreciated ,thanks Ma . You'll be top bridesmaid , best bring bungo too , some of the brothers might get a bit funny otherwise.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, ma bungo

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Your Jel your not a brides maid , I'm in . lovely frock too , and it was not even to get a discount on the dowery , lurvly couple
    What are you doing with the frock afterwards?

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    What are you doing with the frock afterwards?
    Ebay , if I don't slop too much Biryani down the front ...There will be a biryani???
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Roamer

Quantum?Do you actually mean subjective causality?Quantum in this instance a popular sciencey sounding word to cloud the reality of lethargy,delusion and apathy?

Where the attention goes, the energy flows. So by being diverted to negativity you create it, no matter how good your intentions.

I'm not as cold as I come across cricket, I just think at a quantum level too much sometimes

Heavenly Creature
    Best Biryani I ever had was at a wedding in Weedon Bec, punjabi chefs, best wedding food ever

of course and cider and wine , vodka whiskey and pot when brothers not looking , distracted by the lovely sheepies

dowry much appreciated ,thanks Ma . You'll be top bridesmaid , best bring bungo too , some of the brothers might get a bit funny otherwise.
    Yes . I am sure Bungy will be happy to provide security, he has being doing his chest expanders and watching a lot of kung fu movies , hes like an economy bruce lee
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, likahamadoolihan

Good.I was concerned about the mayo in lidls.They had it on special offer and i could see was little Hagrid faces in the jars.

Yo don't shift Pa Prepper that easy

of course and cider and wine , vodka whiskey and pot when brothers not looking , distracted by the lovely sheepies
    Sheepies very excited, not every day chance to have fun with pot and whisky

Heavenly Creature

Quantum?Do you actually mean subjective causality?Quantum in this instance a popular sciencey sounding word to cloud the reality of lethargy,delusion and apathy?
    Yes, I use it to cover all those things, frequently, but I suppose I am more on about epi-genetics and energy-fields

Yes, I use it to cover all those things, frequently, but I suppose I am more on about epi-genetics and energy-fields
    Have you been working on one of them there egg colider thingyie s ?

good job , bungo keeping look out while brothers busy playing kiss chase with sheepies , we can all get stuck into the driinks .
    bloody cunning plan. foolproof

Great ,now we have epi genetic repopulating mayo exposed to an energy field.
    Words cannot replace action . Tis true the ripple effect.I rarely spin negative only have compassion for those beings aflicted.I feel compassion for the groom.When you put the charge through the jar with the lightning conductor are you recording it for you tube UJ?

Heavenly Creature

Have you been working on one of them there egg colider thingyie s ?
    Yes I have

Good.I was concerned about the mayo in lidls.They had it on special offer and i could see was little Hagrid faces in the jars.

I think Haggy is to patriotic to be knocking out his products to a German budget store , look out for full clotted devon cream produce coming to a local Co Op

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have

Yikes!

Heavenly Creature

Great ,now we have epi genetic repopulating mayo exposed to an energy field.
    Words cannot replace action . Tis true the ripple effect.I rarely spin negative only have compassion for those beings aflicted.I feel compassion for the groom.When you put the charge through the jar with the lightning conductor are you recording it for you tube UJ?
    Compassion is good, just don't fixate too much. And no, because I haven't got a camera or a phone

making mayo , what is meant by this phrase knocking out ?

making mayo , what is meant by this phrase knocking out ?
    Getting busy with the jizzy ? Jamie Oliver Talk

Jules helped me knock out some mayo bruv, innit

Transcending
    NO, Don't push the button you murderous maniacs.

Who the fuck do you think you are to judge billions of people and condemn them ?

Seriously, there are billions of compassionate, loving, wonderful humans out there - the highest expression of evolution - what gives anyone the right to assume that they are better than evolution and reset it ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, likahamadoolihan, Miss_bee