THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Human Extinction?

Lots of stuff to mull over in this thread but unfortunately I'm too fucking selfish to press the button to save the earth! I do believe though that we should have a cull of all fly tippers, companies that ignore emission guidelines, all government leaders, people who feel the need to procreate too much, people who think that nuclear weapons have a place in this world, mining companies, all members of right wing parties etc. etc. etc.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lets cut to the chase. I'm just keeping myself and a few like minded people and a very few rels who don't piss me off
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, dollybassett, essexcamper, FriedOnion, ma bungo, Wulfie

I should add, I will have to have people who can procreate because in my case that ship has long sailed. There will of course have to be a programme of positive education staring from a very young age for the new arrivals! And those who don't tow the line will be first in the queue for the next cull
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Your self-destruct button looks like a tin of lip balm..better check see if it works
    I'd be tempted but when it came to it don't reckon i could do it more's the pity..

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by etherea
    I should add, I will have to have people who can procreate because in my case that ship has long sailed. There will of course have to be a programme of positive education staring from a very young age for the new arrivals! And those who don't tow the line will be first in the queue for the next cull
    I will have the machine-guns waiting, my lady....
    The following users think this post is groovy: zendaze

Originally Posted by Paul
    You probably know why too, and if you don't, well go and have a think about it

The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Paul