THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Retarded actions by US Govt

The truth is out there NomadicRT's Avatar
    Sex
    Male

Retarded actions by US Govt

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    FFS! is there no end to their moronic behaviour
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sex
    Male
    No love

It's going to happen at some point.
    Last edited by Wulfie; 17-02--2017 at 06:49 PM.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Trump is proving to be a proper "knobber" so sad for good Americans.

Vote Green.

Sex
    Male
    And gets worse

Sex
    Male
    I reckon he will get impeached, his approval ratings are decreasing, he hasn't got a clue about anything.
    Form is nothingness and nothingness is form.

The following users think this post is groovy: nomis, Wulfie

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    No love

It's going to happen at some point.
    I've see this guy before. He is the green keeper in Scotland.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by rhythm
    I reckon he will get impeached, his approval ratings are decreasing, he hasn't got a clue about anything.
    Oh I do hope so.

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    a month into his presidency? he's hardly got started yet.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Sex
    Male
    I think mr orange looney tunes is highly likely to meet with a state induced untimely end (with any luck).I wouldnt be at all surprised if some shadow government isnt assembling itself ready to move.All they have to do is wsit for him to make himself a hated man by the majority and his times up..

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    you've been watching too much sci fi I reckon. wait 4 years then someone else can have a go.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Sex
    Male
    Whatever...a shadow government can be formed within his own team he knows nothing about...seems pretty obvious Deepstate are doing all they can to undermine Trump and his appointees.Republicans dont like him,theyll use him till hes no use to them.They want Pence in charge.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 18-02--2017 at 07:21 PM.

Sex
    Female
    Out of the frying pan into the fire comes to mind

Sex
    Male
    For fucks sake America how did you let this tit in.

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Sex
    Male
    I saw that and a few other clips on the last leg friday night. Im almost tempted to sit and watch the entire speech...

Sex
    Male
    After three rewrites I just give up as words fail me. It'll end in tears.

Sex
    Female
    Hahaha! Self imposed exile is ended. I know, unfortunate for some of you, but I could not not respond to that hilarious 10 second piece by the Trumped up clown on uranium!
    I cannot believe that some poor misguided people still give the twat credibility. saw a piece about his rally in Florida where his wife gave a wee speech about her honesty and integrity and then had everyone join in her prayer
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, Wulfie

Sex
    Female
    Another 'gem'

Sex
    Male
    Thought hard and found the reason

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Another 'gem'

Ma what's your grief with mining debris ending up in streams? We do it here, we have done it all over the. Country for 100 plus years. We pumped it out into the sea at coastal sites. It's about a pure a form of geological strata. No different in cleanliness to quarried gravel, granite or other Stone we use daily to line roads and watercourses. Mine water is usually retained in settlement ponds before joining the natural water courses.
    Last edited by alices wonderland; 20-02--2017 at 12:27 PM.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

Sex
    Female
    My grief is that the new ruling ignored dozens of existing federal, state and local regulations, which probably ment the dumping was done safely before . Now ?
    The following users think this post is groovy: etherea, Wulfie

Sex
    Female
    I love the Trump cunt!!! At his rally in Florida yesterday he went on and on about Sweden. Did we all see what happened in Sweden last night. Surely not in Sweden etc, etc.etc. What actually happened? Fuck all! Thats what fuckwit!
    The Swedish government are pretty pissed, but for me the best bit was - this prick who disbelieves CNN, the BBC etc. got this delightfully wrong piece of "news" from ...................... wait for it....................FOX!
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

Sex
    Female
    I liked his speech that he had not heard of any complaints about the oil pipe line he has given the go ahead for ! GET YOUR FUCKING EARS SYRINGED THEN YOU ORANGE TWAT

The following users think this post is groovy: etherea, Wulfie

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    Politics has always been pure theatre for the masses, and like any form of clever art, the more it gets away with, the more it will push the boundaries. It's like films and telly, everyone says they're shit these days, yet people still watch them, and then debate them.
    It's all distraction my loves