THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Retarded actions by US Govt

When the American Indians blood starts flowing at the pipeline he still won't hear, he's a female orifice..........
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Politics has always been pure theatre for the masses, and like any form of clever art, the more it gets away with, the more it will push the boundaries. It's like films and telly, everyone says they're shit these days, yet people still watch them, and then debate them.
    It's all distraction my loves
    Wacking a knobbing great oil pipe line through someones sacred land , whose country you are a visitor in is not theatre UJ its beyond unreasonable !
    The following users think this post is groovy: etherea, Wulfie

Originally Posted by Wulfie
    When the American Indians blood starts flowing at the pipeline he still won't hear, he's a female orifice..........
    No hes a pus filled cyst .
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow, Wulfie

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Wacking a knobbing great oil pipe line through someones sacred land , whose country you are a visitor in is not theatre UJ its beyond unreasonable !
    I couldn't agree more ma, and that sort of shit I don't agree with. I was on about the who said what politics, she said what? He called him an idiot, Theresa says this or that, brexit has a blister, and Nigel is shagging some French bird. All bollocks, and yet people argue about it, like the soap-opera it is. Do you honestly believe that the puppets like Trump and May and Hitler's daughter really make the decisions on how this world is run? They are just Jr and Swellen for the masses
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

A couple of pieces about Sweden and the non existant problems they face , from a couple of sources for balance -

Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 20-02--2017 at 08:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    I couldn't agree more ma, and that sort of shit I don't agree with. I was on about the who said what politics, she said what? He called him an idiot, Theresa says this or that, brexit has a blister, and Nigel is shagging some French bird. All bollocks, and yet people argue about it, like the soap-opera it is. Do you honestly believe that the puppets like Trump and May and Hitler's daughter really make the decisions on how this world is run? They are just Jr and Swellen for the masses
    I do not dispute Trump is a puppet , but he is a muppet for being happy to be a fall guy !