Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plants are Sentient Beings

Heavenly Creature
    Barracuda are little buggers too
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tuning In

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    What about fungi's ? Are they sentimental , they attack plants , animals and themselves , proper bastards !!!
    Got to watch out for the fungi, they have ulterior motives. If you dont wash your feet at least twice a year, they'll take you over.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

What about fungi's ? Are they sentimental , they attack plants , animals and themselves , proper bastards !!!
    I can see this aint gonna end well for me ...

The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo, Miss_bee, NomadicRT, wizard1luv, Wulfie

Ofcourse plants are sentient, I've had a big issue with having to eat other living beings to survive for a long time, and at the moment I can only see it as a nesecery evil. Synthetic foods might be an option in the future, I dunno. In the meantime, have a heart, eat a rock =)
    Love everyone, even those who hate you, because they need your love the most.

The following users think this post is groovy: Zambaku

That's fucked up XD
    Love everyone, even those who hate you, because they need your love the most.

Originally Posted by Zambaku
    That's fucked up XD
    are you aware of the annoying orange ?

The following users think this post is groovy: Paul, Rockrose, wurzel

lone wolf survivalist.
    you reckon? I've talked to a lot of my plants but so far not one has answered back!

Originally Posted by hagrid
    you reckon? I've talked to a lot of my plants but so far not one has answered back!
    Could it be you're not on the right wavelength??
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
    maybe they don't understand English, after all a lot aren't from around here.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Red Dragon

maybe they don't understand English, after all a lot aren't from around here.
    Well spotted.
    It's all about picking up good vibrations, as any dowser (including myself) might mention.
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

Heavenly Creature
    And sheep are from Mesopotania originally

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    And sheep are from Mesopotania originally
    Yes , domesticated around 10000 bc Bah tastic

Heavenly Creature

Yes , domesticated around 10000 bc Bah tastic
    By Hagrid?

Originally Posted by Red Dragon

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Rick69

I used to play lots of reggae to my tomato plants

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    I used to play lots of reggae to my tomato plants
    If you want them to pick up good vibrations, I suggest you play them the Beach Boys.

- Calvin+Hobbes

lone wolf survivalist.
    nope, Chuck Berry, in memory of.

Heavenly Creature
    When I worked in horticulture, our old foreman used to swear at his plants, and he always had a lovely crop!