THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Female cyclist rips off van mirror

I'm not an arsehole, don't make judgements on one reply I have ever written to you and I'm taken too sweet cheeks

The following users think this post is groovy: yazz

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    it's all bullshit. Everyone is being brainwashed, when are people going to open their eyes?
    Philosophical debate

It IS all bullshit.
    Everything is a lie, including this statement.

BUT when several people I know, and respect, share information with me, I don't assume that it was staged by a group of actors who are trying to sell some clicks.

How do I know that the anti fracking camps are doing what they say they are doing?

How do I know anything?

Several people here have stated that you need to do your own research and find things out for yourself. What they fail to say is that everyone has an agenda, all information is biased, believe nothing.

/RANT

RIP Ben Swales, Anita Szucs, Karla Roman

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, NomadicRT

To be honest i cant be arsed with much of youtube its packed with fake videos and with the racist xenophobic arseholes who troll the good and not so good parts of it.
    Its about time youtube started to crack down on the repeat fakers and withold any money they rack up on the videos but of course they wont do that because it all drives traffic to their site and their clickbait money pot.

Modern digital life is fake unless proven otherwise is the probably the best way to view it...
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer