THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Twister (should of been-now photo technical problem)

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Twister (should of been-now photo technical problem)

I said a couple of weeks ago when I was watching this come up the opposite headland that I would post this when I had time to transfer it to the computer,so here you go.

Sorry folks

Have tried about ten times now and have reduced the picture down to thumb print size and its still asking me to reduce it further,which will make it unviewable.
    Has anyone any idea why it is doing this?

I used to be able to post piccies down to 1200 1200.

M AIDER M AIDER
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

Had the same issue with a few pics ive tried to post on the photo thread and used software to reduce them to a point its unuseable and so given up...the forum photo format limits are way too small to be of any actual use. vis 800x 800 and 160kb
    The only thing i can suggest is use a remote photo host but having said that i refuse to use them myself i dont like them and ive lost access to accounts due to poor site security ...just a suggestion thats all....i did start posting pics myself but ive just decided im completrly wasting my time editing photos for on here when i can be doing something more useful like uploading to my own site.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 25-02--2017 at 08:30 AM.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

You can upload to imgsafe.org without registering and then post the link here

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    Up to a couple of weeks ago,I was able to post a decent sized and quality photo on here,so am wondering if there is a problem with the site software,maybe its got bogged down.
    Hopefully its just a glitch and paul can sort it !!
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)