THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Plant Based Athlete - Snacking and Recovery

Not Quite a Noobie

Plant Based Athlete - Snacking and Recovery

Hey Everyone😀

I'm an athlete and need some ideas and tips! I have been a cross country and athletics runner for 9 years now, I train 7 days a week for running, and take part in a yoga and ballet class once a week aswell💃

I eat ALOT! But I'm struggling to find ideas for snacks? My favourite is making raw date and cashew bars! And fruit and vegetable smoothies with spirulina, wheat grass, rice protien, boabab powder, hemp seeds and all sorts of other magical foods.

What I'm looking for is any ideas for quick and easy snacks, meals, raw filling foods, smoothie ideas or quick energy and protien fixes! What do you do to recover from exercising?

Look forward to any ideas😊

Emily
    🌱🍉

Tuning In
    Im a bodybuilder what works for me beans , tvp , nuts [treat only] soya milk veg , don't over do it on carbs but as you run oats mixed with nuts and dryed fruit .

nut brittle a sweet I had as a kid its toffie and nuts.

let us know how you get on .