THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is your 2017 travel plans?

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    cherbourg-poole coming to uk,not yet decided upon which route to leave the uk yet as will depend on whether or not I do the scotland trip. Would imagine it will be back to France vie plymouth or poole from Britain as will have to take care of a couple of clients in France before I consider the northern trip.
    As always,my plans are open to change !!

Agree whole heartedly with Rick that there is so much to see in the uk and it is worth getting to see some of what makes Britain great
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

Considering a week in Madera
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

I'm going to visit my friend for lunch tomorrow. She lives a 5 min walk away.

It is good to see people getting out and about. BTW how many people on UKhippy hail from the UK but are living abroad?
    We all lead different lives.

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    I B 1
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

ni hao ma? right now Duckman, In a city called Changde, Hunan province in central China. It is about two hours north of the City of Changsha. Been living here for the last two years. Last summer spent a month on holiday in Hanoi, Vietnam. Not so liberal as the west, but loving the experiences of this great country. I am from the west country. Cornwall. And yupperz can speak Mandarin too, which helps!...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Considering a week in Madera
    It's nice there so many flowers everywhere..

Originally Posted by emmadilemma
    It's nice there so many flowers everywhere..

cool, never been before, just fancy something new and different
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.