THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: 5 guys one piano!

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar

5 guys one piano!

I grew up listening to Boogie Woogie piano -- my grandad (born 1910) learnt piano when this was the height of style and would play it all the time whenever we went to visit him.

Anyway, had a search around the web for some nostalgia and found this
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: aman, likahamadoolihan, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Paul
    I grew up listening to Boogie Woogie piano -- my grandad (born 1910) learnt piano when this was the height of style and would play it all the time whenever we went to visit him.

Anyway, had a search around the web for some nostalgia and found this

This is only two guys, but they're pretty good......

This guy's pretty good too