THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Hate in the new age of Trump

Sex
    Male

Hate in the new age of Trump

Disturbing that the nation that fought nazis 70+ years ago is now breeding them

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    The US were not the prime movers in the opposition to German expansion which led to WW2. They joined in because of good salesmanship by a rather brilliant Tory politician who was our PM at the time. The deal included the handover of the most part of UK investment in the US, IIRC.

The US have never really confronted their home-grown extreme right.

Sex
    Male
    They will continue to flourish under Trump

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

but on the funnier side, yes my bad taste again but

it won't play on here but it shows them for what they are
    Last edited by Wulfie; 28-02--2017 at 06:25 PM.
    Not all who wander are lost

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Brynhyffryd
    The US were not the prime movers in the opposition to German expansion which led to WW2. They joined in because of good salesmanship by a rather brilliant Tory politician who was our PM at the time. The deal included the handover of the most part of UK investment in the US, IIRC.

The US have never really confronted their home-grown extreme right.
    No I know....neither has Britain in all honesty...its just been sitting simmering below the surface waiting for someone to take the lid off the pressure cooker.
    I tend to think that the British went to war because Hitler was a threat to the status quo of the rich world empire more than any real outrage at what he was doing to ordinary citizens...but they needed the US might to help.
    The point was they fought the nazis..they could have continued their isolationism and quietly watched Britain disappear off the map.
    The fact they so.eagerly absorbed so.many ex nazis into their science establishments perhaps showed where their political loyalties and ambitions lay back then.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 28-02--2017 at 07:06 PM.

Sex
    Male

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot

Make belly great again!

I don't think that a genuine anti semite , nazi fascist would be happy with his daughter converting to judaism and marrying an orthodox jew and certainly wouldn't have remained on good terms with said daughter and son in law and ensured that they were among his closest advisors . The words fascist and nazi are diminished when used on a buffoon like Trump whos views on race and ethnicity aren't comparable to those that were held by people like the anti semitic Joseph Goebbels or Eugene Terreblanche
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 03-03--2017 at 04:58 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Boaty McBoatface, Miss_bee

Sex
    Male
    I dont think he is particularly ..but hes enabling those people who are as bad or worse than Goebbels or Terreblanche.He's given them confidence to come out from under their stones and shoot people dead in restuarants for no better reason than they look foreign.

Of course their have never been any race motivated shootings in the US before Trump was elected.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    Of course their have never been any race motivated shootings in the US before Trump was elected.
    Of course there have but hes stirred up some racists who would once have sat on their hsnds and done nothing.......whats up?did you wake up sober that morning
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 08-03--2017 at 01:41 PM.

What a ridiculous thing to say, of course I didn't wake up sober, it was sunday morning . But had just got up

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Disturbing that the nation that fought nazis 70+ years ago is now breeding them

england post brexit is no different, hate crime through the roof, distinct parallels
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Scumgrinder
    england post brexit is no different, hate crime through the roof, distinct parallels
    I know..everything decent is going down the pan...sadly some on here revel in it too

Sex
    Male
    It would be fantastic to have one honest investigative media to bring out an unbiased report on how bad things really are across there and exactly what is happening here. Are the fascist goons really coming out in force, is there really an increase in racial attacks here or are more being put in the spotlight to get bums on seats as things are just the same as they were before.
    I bump into some nice young Pole fruitpickers on a regular basis and they are apprehensive on what's going to happen but life is the same and none of their friends have had problems.
    Not all who wander are lost

Sex
    Male
    Thank fuck for that!

Sex
    Male

Poor diddums, let me play the worlds smallest violin.
    Form is nothingness and nothingness is form.

Originally Posted by realnutter
    Thank fuck for that!

God, this must be too much for the fascist trolls wasting precious bandwidth on this forum! Imagine their liver now!

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    you should know all about fascism mr.Nazi troll.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee