THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: What I know

Heavenly Creature
    No, you need the animals because they are unable to convince themselves that crystals have any effect.
    They cannot know anything of crystals and their supposed properties, so if the animals in a group that are given crystals get better quicker, for example, than those in a control group who are not given crystals, this suggests crystals have an healing effect.

But if those who are given crystals get better at the same rate as those in the control group who get nothing, this suggests the crystals have no physical effect.

All animals - and humans, to a lesser degree - heal themselves, so there is no harm done to either group. We are just trying to find out if the crystals heal 'their' group better or more quickly.

Okay then, but I demand good living for the animals =D Then I'll go along with it.

But in all seriousness, it would make for a fashinating study and one well overdo.
    Love everyone, even those who hate you, because they need your love the most.
    The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by rhythm
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Some of my scepticism comes from the amount of yogurt weavers I have seen over the years talking utter krap to the point where it becomes irrational and silly. Everything you have said is rational and you have not added any yogurt to the pot, so if that approach works for you then that is good. I myself am also familiar with anxiety and depression and know how the right tools can help when you find them. One thing I do get pissed off with is when i see people talking about love and connectedness and saying that you can just, 'think yourself happy', those kinds of people to me are uneducated and ignorant, they prefer to live in the bliss of their own ignorance half the time, rather than face reality.
    Reality is usually kinder!
    I prefer to live in reality,whether thats the good the bad or ugly because whats the alternative?Living in a delusional state?No thanks.

Wg and Rhythm,your posts are hilarious!Thanks for the giggles lol xox
    The following users think this post is groovy: wandering gypsy

Why don't you wanna live in a delusion? I love being delusional :3

I'm not delusional, ask my unicorn
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Originally Posted by Zambaku
    I don't want to adult today, I don't even want to human today. Today, i want to bunny.
    I want to be a unicorn
    The following users think this post is groovy: Zambaku

Why don't you wanna live in a delusion? I love being delusional :3
    I
    I used to live in a fairly delusional state years ago.All is really does is mask the truth,whats really going on.These days,I prefer to face the truth head on,and I deal with that much better.As I said,reality is always kinder

Originally Posted by rhythm
    I'm not delusional, ask my unicorn
    Is your unicorn with you right now Rhythm?
    lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Is your unicorn with you right now Rhythm?
    lol
    Unicorn says not to tell, it's a secret
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer

Hate to say it but unicorns don't exist, any hobgoblin will tell you that

The trouble is, you think you have time.

Originally Posted by Petew
    Hate to say it but unicorns don't exist, any hobgoblin will tell you that
    But my talking badger Steve told me, I just don't know what is real anymore

Transcending

Placebo has been demonstrated in scientific studies. If one would believe that. I think there might be something to it.
    And what better placebo than a shiny stone ? It lasts forever.

Has anyone seen my Platypus?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    of course unicorns exist, I buy sell transport and hunt unicorns also dragons on occasions, please do not tell my customers they do not exist

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Has anyone seen my Platypus?
    I think it went on a communist inspired postal strike in Narnia, Power to the Platypus
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

All hobgoblins are liers and trees can talk. I've heard it myself.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Petew

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    at 20, you know everything

at 30 you think you everything

at 40 you have doubts about everything

at 50 you realise that you dont know everything

at 60 you now know you know damn all
    The following users think this post is groovy: Petew, Zambaku

I know Wandering Gypsy hates drones...

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

I'm not used to exist this long, it's getting weird.