THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 25 to 48 of 59

Thread: Has anyone else noticed that BBC NEWS only reports on rapes when the rapist is white?

  1. #25
    Comfortably Numb Rick69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,506

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To be fair the BBC are better at employing sex offenders than reporting on it
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Erm, well perhaps the title of the thread should be changed to why does the BBC only employ white sex offenders and not black ones.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, likahamadoolihan, ma bungo, Paul

  2. #26
    Radiant Being Sootyfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Durham, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,993

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To be fair the BBC are better at employing sex offenders than reporting on it
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Best comment on this thread so far!


    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, essexcamper, ma bungo

  3. #27
    Heavenly Creature Wulfie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Alfheim
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,273

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To be fair the BBC are better at employing sex offenders than reporting on it
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and covering it up
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, ma bungo, Miss_bee

  4. #28

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wulfie
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    My fault saying Asian on here, it was not meant to include all of Asia and I'd only be guessing at them all being Pakistani.
    Not your fault at all , it's just the way these stories are reported.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

  5. #29
    lone wolf survivalist.
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The North Devon Wilderness
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,165
    i think there are more perverts employed by the BBC than any other organisations put together.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

  6. #30
    You'd think cart would be far more concerned with what the court is saying. Alas ...

  7. #31
    A man rapes a woman, not because of the colour of his skin, but because of his belief system.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, likahamadoolihan, Paul, Sootyfoot

  8. #32
    FORM FROM THE VOID Danann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Female
    Age
    53
    Posts
    3,325
    Tbh As You Say Dolly And Many Here Too ...I Do Not See The Colour Of Peoples Skin ...As I Only See The Person..The Spirit..The Aura And Vibes Etc....
    Because The Skin Colours People Be Come In Is Just The Outside Wrapper And Does Not Truly Show What Is Hidden Inside The Wrapper ...
    That Can Only Be Seen When You Slowly Unwrap/Peel Away The Layers Of Their Wrappers ..You Truly See "THEIR REAL COLOUR" Which Sadly Many People Have And Get Hurt In The Most Evil/Cruelest/Violent And Darkest Kinds Of Ways Sadly.

    And As Far As That BBC Peoples Tv ..Well Lets Just Say They Are Gutless..Spineless...And The Most Hidden Bad Colours Of People You Can Think Off....

    They Gutless And Be Spineless Because They Only Show "The White Man Rapes. Peados Etc .. Because They Fear The Black Mans Judgements/Racist Calling Backlash ...And They Be The Most Hidden Because They Hide Away The Real Truths..Turn A Blind Eye To Many Horrors And Evil Cruel Twisted Acts Against Children And Vulnerable People ...Because They Be A Member Of "The Private Fat Cats And Royalty And Mps..Judges..Higher Upper Boys Club ...Which Is Full Of Sickos And Vile Beings Of Mans World .. And They Always Will Be
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ((
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, essexcamper

  9. #33
    Radiant Being Sootyfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Durham, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,993
    I've always believed that it is a cultural problem this rape epidermic that is going around as it were, in some cultures especially amongst the males in those cultures women are considered lesser than human, and it is the culture that has to change.


    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper

  10. #34
    Transcending essexcamper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    927
    Mobo awards is a good example of this gangsta culture. They call each other niggers but dont take offence they call white people in their culture wiggers. But if a white person dares to utter the word nigger they are racist.... You couldnt make it up !!

  11. #35
    Transcending essexcamper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    927
    It dosnt matter what color you are but ffs why cant everyone just be nice to each other.

  12. #36
    Radiant Being Sootyfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Durham, UK
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,993

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by essexcamper
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Mobo awards is a good example of this gangsta culture. They call each other niggers but dont take offence they call white people in their culture wiggers. But if a white person dares to utter the word nigger they are racist.... You couldnt make it up !!

    Be careful, I got a holiday for less than you just said!


    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

  13. #37
    Comfortably Numb Rick69's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,506
    Actually its funny that should be brought up, i was accused of being racist the other day for singing along to a skunk anansie song that contained several instances of "the unmentionable word"

  14. #38
    Transcending essexcamper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    927

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Be careful, I got a holiday for less than you just said!
    yeah i dont doubt that

  15. #39
    Transcending essexcamper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    927
    pc has gone mental...ooops can we still say that word... I have been called that many times, I know you find that hard to believe lol
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

  16. #40
    Probably true but I've just stubbed my toe leaping out of bed trying to get paid an unsatisfactory amount so I can find time to contemplate and highlight the injustices of socioeconomic transactions that give me piles, headache, heartache, backache and a selfish somewhat gauche demeanour.

    Rape is wrong. So is slavery. One is more easily defined but both fuck you painfully!

    It is questionable whether 'black' rape is reported to the same extent as white rape. Lots of things are questionable.....So you know the answer but how does 'one' approach the solution?

    Nightmare.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, essexcamper

  17. #41
    Chilling Out frame69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Cornwall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    489
    I rarely do TV. It so often seems very pointless and a huge waste of time.

    Frame.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And bares very little meaning on my existence.


    Ta ta.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, NomadicRT

  18. #42
    Ah found it! Moderator FriedOnion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,425
    Threads like this are a great way of identifying all the racists. I still wonder why they come to a hippy forum, just to troll perhaps?
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, Paul

  19. #43
    Meow rhythm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,049

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by FriedOnion
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Threads like this are a great way of identifying all the racists. I still wonder why they come to a hippy forum, just to troll perhaps?

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Form is nothingness and nothingness is form.


  20. #44
    Me gone,bye bye.. NomadicRT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Warks
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,589

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: rhythm

  21. #45
    The rape and abuse that happened to hundeds of young girls by these grooming rape gangs went on for so long because of cultural sensitivities and because people - the police, social services , councillors etc. etc were scared that if they did speak out about the issue they would be accused of been racist.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Sootyfoot

  22. #46
    Transcending essexcamper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    53
    Posts
    927
    Its funny someone with a different opinion gets called a troll or racist. I don't like pedophiles does that make me a pedotrollist or if i don't like rapist rapeofobic. Just continue being told what to say and think within your boundary of PC.
    The following users think this post is groovy: WREKAGE

  23. #47
    Meow rhythm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    West
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,049

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by essexcamper
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Its funny someone with a different opinion gets called a troll or racist. I don't like pedophiles does that make me a pedotrollist or if i don't like rapist rapeofobic. Just continue being told what to say and think within your boundary of PC.
    Where is the evidence that the BBC are doing what was said, what kind evidence is the statement based on, or is it something that was said because it fits in with the persons own personal beliefs.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Form is nothingness and nothingness is form.

    The following users think this post is groovy: FriedOnion, NomadicRT

  24. #48

    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


    Story of how Birmingham City council hid links between asian taxi drivers and child sex victims for 23 years


    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Just noticed that I posted the bbc article twice and not the Birmingham council one. buffoon.

    Here's the Birmingham Mail article -


    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •