THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Seasonal work

Seasonal work

Hey everyone so I've decided to have a bit of a career change and work as a teaching assistant. The money is good and I get a real buzz out of helping others to reach their potential. The only issue is that yes the money is good however the work is only term time.

Does anyone have any ideas around the kind of seasonal work that would allow me to make extra money during school holidays?

Also if anyone is a teacher/ teaching assistant and would like to share their experience feel free 😀

Oh hand I used to work in the caravan holiday industry. They often take on extra staff for holiday times and it would be ideal for them to have people ready to go after the hols.

Turning On
    Sex
    Male
    ESOL summer schools?

Sex
    Female
    Fruit and veg picking on farms nearby to where you live?School holiday clubs/nurseries?

Tuning In
    Sex
    Male
    go to your local employment agencys they will have depending on where you live , picking , packing , driving , work mostly min wage but its their.

Sex
    Male
    Lots of jobs here in the summer but its expensive to exist unless you can commute.

Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

Thanks everyone at least I've got some great ideas now. Thanks again 😀