THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Advice for best festivals to have a stall

Advice for best festivals to have a stall

I'm looking to do some festivals in the south west this spring/ summer where I can give taster treatments in some of the complimentary therapies I do. Probably will sell some hippy paraphernalia too. I don't want to do big festivals just the smaller organic ones. Any advice?

I'm looking to do some festivals in the south west this spring/ summer where I can give taster treatments in some of the complimentary therapies I do. Probably will sell some hippy paraphernalia too. I don't want to do big festivals just the smaller organic ones. Any advice?

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    I guess the 'Green Gathering ' ticks your boxes , though I have never been , even though its on my doorstep , as it is out of my price range.

I've already bought tickets for the Green Gathering. Got the early bird ticket. I'm going to have fun there, not work
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm surprised that there's been little response to this thread but maybe the best festies are those tht are spontaneous and inconspicuous!

Tuning In
    I would look at smaller events if this isn't something you're established in.
    Big events come with big pitch fees, which mean that the pressure is on to do business, and means each 'sale' generates less return. We did a range of events and markets last year and made similar sales per day at 15 events as at 50 events.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sarah

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Alf M
    We did a range of events and markets last year and made similar sales per day at 15 events as at 50 events.
    I too am about to embark on a mobile business this year, would be interested to know which events you did better in. And if you know, why they were better!