Thread: Gadget recommendations...

Gadget recommendations...

Might be of interest to someone....

The following users think this post is groovy: treestump

Heavenly Creature
    Hmm! Think I'll stick to corded! Fork, anyone?

lone wolf survivalist.
    trouble with gadgets is they break down eventually and if one relies on them all the time then that person is stuffed when the item packs up.
    The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith

We use a hand held Spiralizer like the one in this picture which we use regularly. It makes nice coleslaw from corgettes and carrots and just makes vegetables a little less boring to eat.
    I think it was only a few quid.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: schatje, treestump

Thanks real nutter Ive been looking for one of those that doesn't run off the mains.
    Laughing because he took the thing completely apart to give a thorough review.... Circuit boards revealed too LOL

Ive also been looking at getting one of those spiral thingy me bobs too Natural spirit... but I' m unsure how often i would actually use it. Would it end up in back of cupboard covered in dust.??
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    mmm Maybe need to think on...

We built a 12 volt pyrography pen so i can do some wood burning on my travels. Its still in the prototype stages but hey it works.
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Originally Posted by treestump
    We built a 12 volt pyrography pen so i can do some wood burning on my travels. Its still in the prototype stages but hey it works.
    Ooooh! Now you've got me interested!!! Would love to see how you've done that!!