Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mindblowing stuff

Mindblowing stuff

Let's talk about the stuff that blow our minds!

What blows my mind is the universe, how everything has lined up so perfectly from forever ago and that I can exist here. Just think of the odds of you, yeah you existing. Not only did this solar system have to be the way it is, in this galaxy that has to be the way it is, but you won the race with millions, billions of sperms. It's truly big and mindblowing
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Love everyone, even those who hate you, because they need your love the most.

Yeah...isnt chaos brilliant !
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: Zambaku

It sure is. But is it truly chaos?

I dont believe for a second any of it is planned....there are purely laws of physics and mathematics thst are universal and therfore patterns of uniformity will appear amongst the chaos ..sacred geometry, fractals,DNA spirals they all give the impression of a creative intent but theyre just likely products of mathematical probability and random.chaos.
    The universe is just like a vast super computer program where every single and infinite number of permutations of possibilities is running simultaneously so every single possible likelihood and event and outcome will eventually be run somewhere in the universe.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 06-03--2017 at 04:21 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Shroom

That could very well be true =) It could just be random chance that things line up the way it does. It stands to reason that in an infinite amount of time in an infinite space anything that will happen, happens. Or not, we simply cannot know. =D

With an infinite universe and an infinite number of random possibilities,mathematical probability would produce every possible outcome ...including you me or a goldfish on alfa centauri
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think.the only thing in the universe that one might call God, is mathematics.Its the universal law that applies everywhere in everything.
    Im not a physicist or mathematician nor clever enough to write the equation to prove that but id like to bet that was the reality.
    Last edited by NomadicRT; 06-03--2017 at 04:37 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Zambaku

I see more evidence to point towards they're actually being a God then not, I see evidence of intelligent design not a big bang and everything just getting thrown around and then a wonderful thing called evolution suddenly coming along, evolution was The brainchild of Charles Darwin a man who took his complete theory from the fact that some animals are different on the Galápagos Islands... my personal view point is that if you believe in evolution then you do not have to believe in a God and if you do not have to believe in a God then you are not accountable for your actions. I personally believe there is a creator, The abundance of wildlife the abundance of food of different types different fruits vegetables this alone speaks to me of an intelligent creator.

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: dollybassett, Zambaku

I see the logic in both arguments and I think both are equally fashinating. But I personaly also believe there is a God. No hard evidence of course, my only arguments I have for a God is that there seems to be order, even if it just might be a coincidence. The Bible speaks about how the creation came into being and I think it correlates quite well with the Big Bang theory. The Fibonacci number is also a good clue in my mind. It's like the fingerprint of God. And ofcourse quantum physics that seems to be pointing to a collective conciousness. But that's just the red strings that I see. It dosn't mean that they are really there, it's just my belief. Everything is belief =)

Chilling Out
    Of course there seems to be order, that's what there is that your eyes can see.
    (and mine)

Minds are pattern-finding machines.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, NomadicRT, Zambaku

That makes everything even more mindblowing. How weird isn't that? And how weird isn't it to be able to question ones own existence? Where does that fit in with Darwinism? I'd like to know that! =D

When I watch wildlife programmes my mind is blown at how exquisitely complicated animals are, and how well designed for their survival. I'm still pondering whether that would suggest intelligent design..
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Zambaku

What's even more mindblowing then an animal is the thought that it's made up of millions and billions of other living creatures that somehow make a big creature D= I mean, talk about teamwork!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Miss_bee

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot, yazz, Zambaku

Talk about sneaky =)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Looks like typical male behaviour...anything to get his end away...

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

You said it, sooty, not I!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    You said it, sooty, not I!
    Aye, buy I'm not a 'typical' male, so I feel like I can point stuff like that out, you see?

Ah, I see.. I love the look on the cuttlefishes face.. all sneaky. I'm sure you're nothing like him, sooty.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

Mathematics,is this a pattern and order mechanism evolved by humans to comfort the human mind,in a vast incomprehensible universe in its quest to find answers?What is order?Isnt it possibly actually chaos that we have become used to and feel is normal?

Originally Posted by Zambaku
    I see the logic in both arguments and I think both are equally fashinating. But I personaly also believe there is a God. No hard evidence of course, my only arguments I have for a God is that there seems to be order, even if it just might be a coincidence. The Bible speaks about how the creation came into being and I think it correlates quite well with the Big Bang theory. The Fibonacci number is also a good clue in my mind. It's like the fingerprint of God. And ofcourse quantum physics that seems to be pointing to a collective conciousness. But that's just the red strings that I see. It dosn't mean that they are really there, it's just my belief. Everything is belief =)

trial and error.adapt and survive.dont adapt and doom.

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    When I watch wildlife programmes my mind is blown at how exquisitely complicated animals are, and how well designed for their survival. I'm still pondering whether that would suggest intelligent design..

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Aye, buy I'm not a 'typical' male, so I feel like I can point stuff like that out, you see?

What blew my mind today was a sudden dose of de ja vous after not having it for such a long while. I used to get alot of DJV in my 30's when I feel like I was evolving as a person possibly in an awakening sense.

So what is de ja vous? Why or how do we get it? Where does it come from? Can we really have lived once before or is our imagination/mind so diverse and vast that somewhere in the deep seated recesses we can have a sudden conjouring up of a forgotten dream that manifests to make us feel like we have lived it before.

I just kinda think that by having DJV its a signal that perhaps I am on the right path...

When you get that feeling that you have done something or been somewhere before but on top of that that you have had DJV about it too.. I think thats how to explain it lol
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?

Dejavous is thought to be down to a few milliseconds lapse in receiving the same information by the two hemispheres of the brain.A females brain is so vast and complex in comparison to a males brain that DJV is very common in women.Males dont tend to agree or comprehend this as generally their brains are only one track ,a very short track so any information processing is rarely complex.
    Last edited by cricket; 07-03--2017 at 10:46 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle

Oh . I have learned something new today .. thank you Cricket lol

Originally Posted by cricket
    Dejavous is thought to be down to a few milliseconds lapse in receiving the same information by the two hemispheres of the brain.A females brain is so vast and complex in comparison to a males brain that DJV is very common in women.Males dont tend to agree or comprehend this as generally their brains are only one track ,a very short track so any information processing is rarley complex.
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket