Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mindblowing stuff

Mindblowing stuff

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by cricket
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Dejavous is thought to be down to a few milliseconds lapse in receiving the same information by the two hemispheres of the brain.A females brain is so vast and complex in comparison to a males brain that DJV is very common in women.Males dont tend to agree or comprehend this as generally their brains are only one track ,a very short track so any information processing is rarely complex.
    At least I can fucking spell DejaVu....
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chained Thistle, cricket

There is always one lol

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Sootyfoot

Ahh but...can you spell...b r a i n c e l l sweetcheeks?

Ahh but...can you spell...b r a i n c e l l sweetcheeks?
    Glial.

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

OOPS..thong got twisted in a painfull place again?

Glial.

OOPS..thong got twisted in a painfull place again?
    No the Glial is a brain cell, I thought YOU would have known that!

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Found Dimethyltryptamine to be pretty , totally weird,mindblowing,

Never heard of that.What does it look and feel like?

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan

Never heard of that.What does it look and feel like?
    Looks like this...

DiMiTri ,like about 10,000 mics of acid maybe stranger , in a short space of time and then back down to ground zero with a psychedelic afterglow

Time Crystals

the future for computing and energy transport??? Let's see
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan

Originally Posted by Zambaku
    Let's talk about the stuff that blow our minds!

What blows my mind is the universe, how everything has lined up so perfectly from forever ago and that I can exist here. Just think of the odds of you, yeah you existing. Not only did this solar system have to be the way it is, in this galaxy that has to be the way it is, but you won the race with millions, billions of sperms. It's truly big and mindblowing
    This is what blows my mind.....
    The earth turns at 1,500 kilometers per hour.....the earth goes around the sun at 100,000 kiolmeters per hour....the solar system goes threw the galaxy at 500,000 miles per hour.....no wonder everyone is so dizzy!

Originally Posted by likahamadoolihan
    I had to look it up, but if you would have said DMT I would have known. Never tried it though.