THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: FREE MOVIES N SHIT

Tuning In

FREE MOVIES N SHIT

I gave up tv in September and now watch free movies on youtube .

if you have a fave please post a link [tell us a bit about it too]

thanks

ps / fuck the bbc.
    The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Maybe this is one of my favourites because I live in this area and know it well. It is also interesting to see some of the geographical anomalies. The family farmhouse is actually a deserted diner on the A47 at Necton and is not in the Fens at all. Years ago, when it was open, I used to stop there for a break and a fruit juice on the way home after a day at work. I drove past it yesterday and it now looks as though it could fall down at any moment. I met and had a chat with the director and one of the cast at a local showing. It is quite a dark film, but it is obviously made by people who know a bit about Norfolk and the Fens (which, come to think of it, could be a good name for a band).

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: NomadicRT, WREKAGE

I watch Ruski sites for the latest. There used to be three cinemas within 9 miles but now the nearest is 14.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Not all who wander are lost

Havent hsd a tv for a few years and dont watch much on pc except indie films.I used to enjoy ch4 for its independents but that wss years ago.Plenty.on youtube and vimeo and a few other sites i use that are indie specific...not much originality on sny mainstream tv these dsys.So many good indies id struggle to think.of a fave..i will give it some thought and post later
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander

Tuning In
    that ill teach him to fuck with eu birds....

Fav films or fav free film apps?

Showbox and terrarium tv (both for android) are on my tablet for free tv and films