THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Stone cobbling & Willow weaving course

Stone cobbling & Willow weaving course

Hi everyone

Spring courses run at Keveral Community Farm, St Martin Looe Cornwall PL13 1PA

Cobbling with stone 1st April 10am - 4pm

Learn how to create a beautiful natural path using dry stone walling techniques. We will be building a spiral path in front of an existing cob oven as part of an outdoor kitchen project. The course is run by myself Richard Pugh. For more about me check out
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tools provided. Free tea, coffee and organic cake.

Cost 65

Please call 07859933202 or email
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    to book your place.

Willow hurdle making workshop 1st April 10am - 4pm

Learn how to weave a willow hurdle with Amanda Rayner of Wyldwood Willow. The hurdles will form a screen behind an existing cob oven as part of the outdoor kitchen project. For more about Amanda have a look at

Tools provided. Free tea, coffee and organic cake.

Cost 65

Please call 07816005251 or email
    to book your place.

Camping is available on request. For more about Keveral Community farm please go to

Sounds great.

Perhaps share it on FB too.

My friend does this sort of thing at her place.

Best of luck with that.

Frame.
    Poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another.

I enjoy doing these kind of projects. I've had training budgets before and like most project managers never have enough time to spend that budget. Over the years I've gone on dry stonewalling course, Willow sculpture course. I've run Earth sculpture and turf maze courses (without formal training)
    It's a shame Lottery or other funding isn't available. I'm half tempted with the cobbling course. Only way I could see me doing it these day is if I can stay on my hands and knees and hope to make it through the day.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.