THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: summer festivals

Tuning In

Thumbs up summer festivals

Ah and the sun is on the warm up, and there's a buzz in the air and boom, stacks and amps being dusted down and here we go, a few thats on the cards for a banging weekend with those we luv, no mainstream pap here

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    A proper little banger of a festi

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    again, one for the luvved up vibe

and last but not least the best is saved for the end of the year

ave a party summers on its way hurra
    The following users think this post is groovy: r3ubs

Any up my way?

Tuning In
    there may well be lightbringer, I'll keep an eye out, these are electronic based festi's, mainly psy trance in all its forms, dont keep tabs on band based festi's really, if there's no dance tent I wont go, there are festi's up that way, sunrise crew do a few all nighters at the wes tindiasn centre in leeds in winter, they are banging nights.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, pixiejanet1

Originally Posted by wizard1luv
    there may well be lightbringer, I'll keep an eye out, these are electronic based festi's, mainly psy trance in all its forms, dont keep tabs on band based festi's really, if there's no dance tent I wont go, there are festi's up that way, sunrise crew do a few all nighters at the wes tindiasn centre in leeds in winter, they are banging nights.
    Ooo may have to look out for it thanks
    I love trance!!

Not Quite a Noobie
    Where are these festivals? For some reason on all their websites it seems they are too cool to actually tell you where they are physically located..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Tuning In

Originally Posted by manfromanchester
    Where are these festivals? For some reason on all their websites it seems they are too cool to actually tell you where they are physically located..
    Triplicity is moving to a new site this year so are finalising details to be released, moving up from dartmoor to nr bristol as far as i know.

the others have got the locations on the relevant pages on their websites. but to save you trawling, noisily is at noseley hall in leicestershire, illusive is at dean park in northamptonshire, they have address and postcodes listed.

Equinox is at a little place called tattershall thorpe near conningsby in lincolnshire, again address and postcode is clearly listed on website,

hope this helps.

Bearded Theory, Noisily, Goa Cream and Equinox for me this year...
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.
    The following users think this post is groovy: wizard1luv

lone wolf survivalist.
    i'm looking for some living history camps in the south west this summer.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"

Tuning In

Originally Posted by pixiejanet1
    Bearded Theory, Noisily, Goa Cream and Equinox for me this year...
    3 out those four for me, goa cream is the cosmik care crew fundraiser, thats a sweet little do. not done noisily before but its right up my street by the looks of it.

Originally Posted by wizard1luv
    3 out those four for me, goa cream is the cosmik care crew fundraiser, thats a sweet little do. not done noisily before but its right up my street by the looks of it.
    'twas a reet good do!

​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Tuning In
    mmmm indeed, looks right up my street, will look into this one for sure.