THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: 15 years

15 years

Hello. I had been with my partner for 15 years. We had a 24 year age gap. We stopped having sex about 5 years ago (or more?). 3 years ago my mother passed away & I craved intimacy/being held etc. 2 years ago I cheated on him with a married man. We slept together once at a swimigers club & it was mind blowing. Never saw him again although we kept on communicating & a year later his wife found out so we're not in touch anymore. After that I decided to throw myself back into my relationship & we did loads of things together but I wasn't fulfilled sexually. I started chatting with a couple of guys & another married man who enjoyed hearing me come down the phone. He wanted to hear me having sex with someone else & suggested I went on Plenty of Fish. About 2 weeks ago I did just that. Met a guy & the sex was amaxing + we clicked on so many other levels I decided to tell my partner I no longer wanted a rekationship, I just want a friendship. I feel happier than ever but bad for my partner bexause I've not told him the truth. Opinions please!

Keep regular appointments with the gum clinic .
    Last edited by Wulfie; 11-03--2017 at 10:15 AM.
    Not all who wander are lost

exiled cornishman wandering gypsy's Avatar
    at least you are being honest

lone wolf survivalist.
    if this happened to me and I was the male of the partnership i'd walk away....fast.

Get in!! Shit happens enjoy yourself
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I left my 22yr age gap sexless dead marriage for his brother so I can't say owt really lol and then in the week gap between the both i fucked 2 men and a women in the same day

lone wolf survivalist.
    you bragging again?
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

It's hard when you have to leave the relationship. Did your partner go to the swingers party with you? Is there some health issue with your partner? Glad you got your buzz back and that you've been honest enough to end your relationship before you went off exploring. Many don't bother to and that loss of trust destroys any chance of keeping that true friendship safe. If I was your partner, I wouldn't want to know that you cheated on me and it resulted in ending the relationship. But at the same time. I would want you to find the courage to tell me the truth, everything and for it not to just slip out in years to come. If your partner has come to terms with the separation, filling in the gaps might help him stop wondering. It's a cruel world and grazing on the greener stuff is OK if you don't end up going off the diet or eat something that makes you sick.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Originally Posted by hagrid
    you bragging again?
    Hell yeah!

lone wolf survivalist.
    not something i'd want to brag about I think, 3 in one day? didn't give you any time for anything else does it? unless its over in a flash that is.
    The following users think this post is groovy: jedirabbit, Lightbringer

I dont see what purpose it would serve to hurt your partner by telling him every detail.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

For some,sex is a very important part of a r/ship and for others,not so important.I'm sure,being the responsible adult you are,sleeping with different partners,you are using some form of protection.You are a free spirit,so do what makes you happy.Just make sure you respect yourself enough to not be used by anyone,and stay safe.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    I left my 22yr age gap sexless dead marriage for his brother so I can't say owt really lol and then in the week gap between the both i fucked 2 men and a women in the same day

Originally Posted by hagrid
    not something i'd want to brag about I think, 3 in one day? didn't give you any time for anything else does it? unless its over in a flash that is.
    If it was after a sexless dead marriage, I'd be over the moon to have a day without time for anything but sex, sex and more sex
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, wurzel

Transcending
    Well, first things first, this reads like another spam traffic-builder post. However, on the off chance that it's genuine, I have to ask: Do you actually know what love is ?

If you love your partner you will make sacrifices. For example, your partner might lose their sex-drive, or have an accident or illness that prevents a normal sex life. Will you dump your partner because of this ? If so, I'd suggest you haven't got much of a relationship, much like men who visit prostitutes when their wives are pregnant.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland, Cobra, cricket, ma bungo, Miss_bee, Rick69

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Sex and intimacy are not the same thing, you can have intimacy without intercourse and you can have loving 'sex' without intercourse. Conversely if you have intercourse with a complete stranger there will be no intimacy. Sometimes it more about the excitement of breaking the rules and the danger of being caught that is the turn on

This is where words and their meanings become ambiguous.

Originally Posted by Boaty McBoatface
    Well, first things first, this reads like another spam traffic-builder post. However, on the off chance that it's genuine, I have to ask: Do you actually know what love is ?

If you love your partner you will make sacrifices. For example, your partner might lose their sex-drive, or have an accident or illness that prevents a normal sex life. Will you dump your partner because of this ? If so, I'd suggest you haven't got much of a relationship, much like men who visit prostitutes when their wives are pregnant.
    Agree with this! if not - what is your phone number?
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee, wandering gypsy

Noobie
    dear hippysal
    I wish more women would be honest with themselves and get out there to meet guys for casual (but friendly and with a lot of respect) encounters with other people. Not everyone can be fulfilled all the time by the same partner. As a straight guy, i think physical intimacy with an attractive woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. I crave it all the time! If someone (woman!) is out there and wants to experience that special magic with me, please get in touch. Dan (swansea)
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by danstan
    dear hippysal
    I wish more women would be honest with themselves and get out there to meet guys for casual (but friendly and with a lot of respect) encounters with other people. Not everyone can be fulfilled all the time by the same partner. As a straight guy, i think physical intimacy with an attractive woman is the most beautiful thing in the world. I crave it all the time! If someone (woman!) is out there and wants to experience that special magic with me, please get in touch. Dan (swansea)
    That's the best we've had in a long time..... not many women are 'fulfilled with occasional shags" most would like a loving trusting,fulfilling relationship' or your wish would be reality. I was more honest with myself and just wished more women would be up for a shag like most horny blokes tend to be and after a few pints we would shag anything. I used to say if I was born a woman, I would be a whore and make the weaker sex starved males pay dearly for it.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by danstan
    dear hippysal
    Go on lad!!!