THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your day

Musical hippy dreadhead maddy harper's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    Shroom Love it

Sex
    Female
    I think they were just a bit worried about the fact that I lost so much weight

Sex
    Female
    Going to the pet shop today to get the boy some toys
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Don't know what's more addictive shopping for those two or shopping for instruments
    Pretty close
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Sex
    Female
    Took husband to work,came home,did some housework,went to the allotment and cleared a bed.(abit breezy up there so not the nicest of days to be working outside!)relaxing atm.After dinner,the hubster and I are going to the theatre!(Date night!)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    I am weeding the asparagus bed , there are a lot of nettles , hands are a bit stingy
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Doing housework. Its never bloody ending.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by ma bungo
    I am weeding the asparagus bed , there are a lot of nettles , hands are a bit stingy
    Get ya gear off Ma and have a roll in those lovely nettles

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Get ya gear off Ma and have a roll in those lovely nettles
    Shouldn't that be on the what would you do for $1 million thread?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Sex
    Female
    Well,shite nights sleep..woken by uj shouting"ow!for fuck sake" as i punched himin the eye and told him to fuck off in my sleep!..absolutely mortified that i hit this kind,gentle man..didnt sleep after for fear of hitting him again,or my leg locking up...again!popped to the shop,and charity shop and picked up a little radio,a pair of jeans,a small mug for coffee and 2 old enamel bowels for washing in...only to find the radio was broke,no connecting spring in the battery area..so off we go to take it back..and the bloke in the shop said there is one,1 battery on the bottom,2 on top of which 1 slides under the radios body..ooups!whos a silly electrician(uj checked it,not me&#128540
    but on return he did get a nice new jumper,bless him...oh,and as we turned the car round on return to the site,we spotted some mushrooms in a ring...field blewits☺guess what addition we ll be putting into tonights curry xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Sex
    Male
    My day so far well I have finished tidying the house as best as I can… I went through with a wet Vac carpet cleaner yesterday and today I have been doing laundry and bedding and making my tumble dryer wonder what happened! At 5:20 I'll be picking my wife up from the airport... whatever happens later on I will leave to your warped imaginations

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    My day so far well I have finished tidying the house as best as I can… I went through with a wet Vac carpet cleaner yesterday and today I have been doing laundry and bedding and making my tumble dryer wonder what happened! At 5:20 I'll be picking my wife up from the airport... whatever happens later on I will leave to your warped imaginations
    I hope that all goes well.
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot, wandering gypsy

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    Best of luck Sootie, hope it all works mate

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    I hope it works out for you both.
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander, Miss_bee, Sootyfoot

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    Working on a song, things are not going well today. The page is covered with crossings out as I have made several attempts at one line of lyrics in the chorus. The melody in my head (and on the page in my manuscript book) doesn't sound anything like as good in the real world. I shall probably abandon that tune altogether and start again. I'm quite pleased with the swearing in one of the verses though.

I'm looking forward to French Whale Fan coming home from work. We are having crępes for supper tonight.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Uncle jhad

Sex
    Female
    I have found that was songs that they end up completely different to how they started out
    Music is a strange creature
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander

Sex
    Female
    Went to the pet shop and got the boys some toys which they are happy with
    Stripey have been chasing a ball wash-bowl well my cage for hours
    Picture happy with such small things
    Correction pigs are happy with such small things

Sex
    Female
    Got up clean the guinea pigs out washed and waxed and palm rolled my dreadlocks put the pigs in a plane closure for a run and now I'm just chilling out

Sex
    Female
    Got a friend coming over to do some music and have something to eat bit later on so that'll break my evening up

Sex
    Female
    Going to let the pigs out to play again I'm waiting on a parcel for Pets At Home for some toys for them

Sex
    Female
    Put the guinea pigs in their plane closure
    Took all of the old Harry out the cage and replaced it with new stuff
    Correction hey
    Set them the breakfast which consisted of mixed lettuce leaves and give them some Wilco dandelion mix which he enjoyed and are demolishing
    My dictation has been rubbish today

Sex
    Female
    Actually I got the boys parcel yesterday with the toys in it
    I love the new toys
    They particularly love a willow Bell that is stuffed with dandelions and things so they're enjoying putting that apart
    They love wrecking things
    They also like the little ball rush balls that I got for them

Sex
    Male
    When we had piggies their treats were mostly fruit and vegetable trimmings from preparing ours ,apple skins, celery tops ,cabbage stalks and the odd half a carrot preferably the top bit with leaves,sometimes reduced price produce from local co-op etc.
    For toys they would get the cardboard inner tube from a toilet roll or empty boxes,another favourite an old sock stuffed with clean bedding and tied up will get chewed and dragged around (ours would play tug of war with it for hours ). I used to spend a fortune on Earls toys , literally a toy every week at 10 to 15 pounds a go , he just tears everything to pieces , so now i make him things by drilling a hole in scrap wood or a fruit branch and hang it from a small chain , cheap but fun (and very noisey), I also get him a lot of fischer -price toys from charity shops ,mostly baby rattles

Sex
    Female
    That's a good idea shroom

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by maddy harper
    That's a good idea shroom
    get a card inner from a toilet or kitchen roll , gut it in to slices or rings , about 6 pieces from one tube is good , then you make a 'ball ' from them stuffing bedding and treats in then slip the final ring on and presto , a free piggie play ball ......
    get some more and cut them along the spiral bit end to end , make a small hole in one end and hang inside like a card board hanging spring, 5 or 6 of those is a little jungle for them , also thread slicedtreats on string and hang up like a kebab , or string from one side of cage to the other and hang treats with wooden clothes pegs