Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your day

Musical hippy dreadhead maddy harper's Avatar
    I have a Indian bamboo flute coming tomorrow I'm really excited about so I will keep you posted as to when it gets uploaded onto SoundCloud
    If there are any mistakes in my posts it's Apple dictation's fault
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, NomadicRT

Just waiting for my flute to get here I have never had such a slow hour in my life
    It reminds me of clock watching for bloody drugs ridiculous

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by maddy harper
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I have never had such a slow hour in my life
    It reminds me of clock watching for bloody drugs ridiculous
    Maybe couriers and drug dealers are actually time lords that can bend time?
    Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

A much needed day at home. Just doing chores, but its lovely. Music on, pottering.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Lightbringer, schatje

Heavenly Creature
    good day really dog puking in the car twice put a bit of a downer on it

Helping a lad from work fit out his motocross van earlier, nice tea, walked dog, now drinking cobra lager and watching a crap film....

I have to have the worlds tiniest flute I have ever seen
    This is like a flute for children
    Tiny baby flute awww

Took the guinea pigs to the vet this morning to get the nails cut and while I was there I got one of my guinea pigs checked out because I thought there was something wrong with her because she wouldn't let me feel her head which was unusual and it turns out that she has chewed the houses made of high so much that her jaws have swollen to 3 times the size it should be her mouth is bright red she has also managed to hurt her shoulders and her neck somehow now there are a couple of reasons as to why she could've done this either she has slept underneath another guinea pig and they have squashed her or and this is the theory that I'm going to go with to try and stop her chewing another guinea pig has bitten her and because she hasn't stopped they've kept going
    The vet has given her a days worth of painkillers in an injection and I'm taking a back next week to get looked at honestly silly girl
    Worrying me like this
    When I take her back next Tuesday I might get them to take some blood to do a hormone level check to see if she has an imbalance because I think she might do as the chewing is constant

Woke up with the birds,nice as I'm on my first day of 4 off!lol Did some household chores,visited the allotment which is looking good,came home with tomatoes,beetroot,salad leaves,and cucumber(part of dinner sorted!)blanched some runner beans for freezer,time for a cuppa!
    You are the creator of your own reality!

Went for a walk in woods with the dog, did the splits on damp grass, now in agony, my a
    Ready knackered hip feels like it's gonna burn outta my pelvis..wish I'd never gone out

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

I've just cleaned out the guinea pigs cage
    I love it when they have a clean cage
    Unfortunately it doesn't stay that way for very long
    But I get a sense of achievement when it's cleaned out anyway
    i used to get that feeling after i'd mucked out my stables each day!!

Took the guinea pigs to the vet this morning to get the nails cut and while I was there I got one of my guinea pigs checked out because I thought there was something wrong with her because she wouldn't let me feel her head which was unusual and it turns out that she has chewed the houses made of high so much that her jaws have swollen to 3 times the size it should be her mouth is bright red she has also managed to hurt her shoulders and her neck somehow now there are a couple of reasons as to why she could've done this either she has slept underneath another guinea pig and they have squashed her or and this is the theory that I'm going to go with to try and stop her chewing another guinea pig has bitten her and because she hasn't stopped they've kept going
    The vet has given her a days worth of painkillers in an injection and I'm taking a back next week to get looked at honestly silly girl
    Worrying me like this
    When I take her back next Tuesday I might get them to take some blood to do a hormone level check to see if she has an imbalance because I think she might do as the chewing is constant

I might take her back to the vet on Thursday as I figured waiting till next Tuesday might be a bit too long
    I don't want to think of her suffering in any way

I might get myself hammered dulcimer as I love the sound they make
    I will wait though until Trixie is out of the woods in case I need to pay out money for her costs plus the cab there and back they're not too expensive though there are only 16 in total which when I lived in Edinburgh that could often be one journey
    I will keep you posted as to how Trixie is

It is quite a long time, maddy, with a weekend in between too..

That's what I'm saying I'm going to take her up on Thursday

Yep. Better safe than sorry. I'm interested to know what's going on with her..

You would think when I guinea pig started to get pain from chewing they would stop when you not Trixie
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, Lightbringer

They are all characters which makes each one special when they're close.
    Not all who wander are lost

Yesterday was full on fun , first off my sister came visiting and noticed a dragonfly darting about around the pond , knowing they are inquisitive I prompted my sis to sit on the edge , hold her hand out and call it over , she (quite rightly) called me mad but tried anyway, within 2 minutes the dragonfly was hovering around her so close it actually brushed past her nose !! , needless to say she was entranced as she had never seen one so close and did not know that you can 'call' them

A bit later one of my daughters arrived with her hubby and they were babysitting my grand daughter, it was decided that a barbque and fire was in order so the adults went shopping for vodka,cider, food etc , while they were gone lil one said she wanted to paddle in the pond , I told her 'get ya dress off and jump in', she was nekkid in a flash and spashing around up to her waist for half hour or so
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Shroom
    Yesterday was full on fun , first off my sister came visiting and noticed a dragonfly darting about around the pond , knowing they are inquisitive I prompted my sis to sit on the edge , hold her hand out and call it over , she (quite rightly) called me mad but tried anyway, within 2 minutes the dragonfly was hovering around her so close it actually brushed past her nose !! , needless to say she was entranced as she had never seen one so close and did not know that you can 'call' them

A bit later one of my daughters arrived with her hubby and they were babysitting my grand daughter, it was decided that a barbque and fire was in order so the adults went shopping for vodka,cider, food etc , while they were gone lil one said she wanted to paddle in the pond , I told her 'get ya dress off and jump in', she was nekkid in a flash and spashing around up to her waist for half hour or so
    Sounds like a lovely day
    I find it funny how quickly my two can get naked when a pool is about, ask them to get ready for bed and it takes forever!

The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

I will let you know how I get on at the vet tomorrow
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

I will let you know how I get on at the vet tomorrow
    Fingers crossed it's all good news.

Turning On

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    A much needed day at home. Just doing chores, but its lovely. Music on, pottering.
    pottering is much under rated , pottering++
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

Did my laundry, really pissed off, sitting her this afternoon, freezing with just a can of warm pepsi max for comfort.