THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: Tell us about your day

Musical hippy dreadhead maddy harper's Avatar
    Just to let you know that Trixie is okay she didn't need any more painkillers the swelling is gone down
    I do have to try and feed her vegetables separately from the others which is going to be interesting but I have a cage that is set up in case one of them get sick so at least she'll still be in the same room as the group which should encourage her to eat because she will hear the others eating I hope
    He's only 500 g and the other three are like a kilo correction she not he
    If there are any mistakes in my posts it's Apple dictation's fault
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Sounds like you're going to be busy, maddy. I'm glad the swelling has gone down though. Thanks for letting us know.

Ooo I know
    Tell me about it

Trixie's first solitary feed went really really well she was a bit confused to begin with as to why she had been put in a cage on her own but then she noticed there was a massive bowl of lettuce and there were no other guinea pigs in there to scare off so when I went to get her out after lots of crunching because she was trying to go to sleep half the bowl of lettuce had disappeared as the first feed this is not bad going at all because her appetite can only go up

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Went for a walk in woods with the dog, did the splits on damp grass, now in agony, my a

Ready knackered hip feels like it's gonna burn outta my pelvis..wish I'd never gone out

Oooouchy!sounds like somethings got stretched...hope its easing now...same sort of pain here,but i didnt do the splits with my arm!lol xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Well I took Iris for mot this morning. I'm now celebrating her pass with a bottle of beer.

Yippee! I can get to Dovedale now.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, ma bungo, nicklincs, NomadicRT, realnutter, Sootyfoot, Uncle jhad

Yay!well done iris..see ya son maggy xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

I really want a hammer to dulcimer but the problem is there about 2'9" long and as it stands I do not have the space for it in my bedroom where all my other instruments or so I'm a bit pissed off
    Meh

My day was shit, so whats new
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    My day was shit, so whats new
    Oh no
    hope tomorrow is better

Just one of those days youve spent 500 squid and youre no further forward.....days like this it be nice to have a minefied to.play hop skotch on.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Originally Posted by NomadicRT
    Just one of those days youve spent 500 squid and youre no further forward.....days like this it be nice to have a minefied to.play hop skotch on.
    I wish I had 500 to blow. I live off 40 a week until I go back to work