THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Tell us about your day

Sex
    Female
    A walk up town with pooch... made squash soup... put out some washing on the line for first time .. all dry.. had a nap .. cooking chilli... and a wander with the dog in a bit cos its lighter later
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    What gives you the idea that because I have nothing I am unhappy?

Sex
    Female
    Primark still sell anoraks...called puffas or something nowadays.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by rhythm
    Been doing geek stuff, playing Train simulator most of the day, just finished a Woking to Portsmouth run. Going to have a quick break and then do the high speed train run from Exeter to Bristol Temple Meads, (I'm not a train spotter though)
    I have been fascinated by my sons hornby stuff but real stuff Llangollen train station is full of steamers and relics and the Bala Lake railway is a brilliant little steam train day out.
    Last edited by cricket; 27-03--2017 at 07:21 PM.

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    My favourite
    I am coming south in a fortnight or so. If you guys are about I may call past with (fresh) cake.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Sex
    Female
    I understand you can have a little nip and tuck adjustment down below for ladies and even a noobie hymen stiched in.Whatever you want nowadays if you have the cash.

Originally Posted by hagrid
    you tried to find a virgin these days Uncle?, they don't exist.

Sex
    Female
    Just had my "mothers day".2 of my babies,1 grand daughter..a lovely meal ,haloumi burger..lots of silliness,chocs,wine,a herb planter set,a book lite and a packet of fresh coffee?!!and back home in time to massage ujs sore shoulder,thathe aquired whilst sleeping last night..and i didnt touch him last night,honest!☺xx

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    I am coming south in a fortnight or so. If you guys are about I may call past with (fresh) cake.

Oh!please do,not just for the cake,lol,you re welcome anytime,plenty of room for a stopover,just pm us and let us know 😊xx
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Sex
    Female
    The clocks are only supposed to go one hour forwards.

Originally Posted by andyvw
    My day just got really weird. I was up late-ish, now suddenly it's 2am

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Sootyfoot?How's it going with the Mrs?Good?

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by maddy harper
    No she done it to hurt me
    She likes doing that