THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who else is out there that

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by maddy harper
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    There is no such thing as normal
    You are a beautiful person and totally unique. There will never be another person quite like you. You must live your life the way you want. Try dating sites like illicit encounters because life is too short to wait around for the right person to happen by out of chance.

One life, this is not a rehersal, spread your wings little butterfly and fly
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, essexcamper, marshlander, realnutter

I'm welling up here..
    The following users think this post is groovy: realnutter

Learner
    hi maddy harper. I'm not bi, but would happily get to know you. Dan (in Swansea)

I'm Bi, but I haven't had a gay encounter in years! think it's just due to chance (because it's more likely I'm going to find a straight girl than a gay/bi guy). All my friends are Bi/gay though it's weird we sorted of just clumped together.

Turning On
    I've always been confused about the whole issue of sexual identity labels. I view sexuality as a pendulum, very straight at one end of the swing and very gay at the other, everything in between is by degrees. I would never claim to be straight (or at the far end of the pendulum swing) but neither am I gay (at the other end of the pendulum swing). I'm just me and although I live an ostensibly straight life, if I met the "right person" and they happened to be male/intersex/whatever I certainly wouldn't be thinking "oh no I can't love/have sex/snog/marry/avoid you because societally I am apparently straight. Life is a tapestry of wonderful experiences and we should all be art of the picture
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Danann, Lightbringer, parrotandcrow, realnutter

I regard myself as heteroflexible, I like guys as well but wouldn't consider going out with a guy in the same way i'd go out with a girl, having said that my mate and i have been banging for over 15 years now so we've been "seeing" each other longer than any of our proper relationships have lasted!

I generally make it known to female partners fairly soon that i'm bi and have an active sex life with at least one guy so they have the chance to decide if they are cool with it or not.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Firestarter, Lightbringer, realnutter

Originally Posted by maddy harper
    There is no such thing as normal
    All the evangelical republican conservatives tell me they're normal.....For me, that's a great reason not to be.....
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

I'm pansexual. So I am or have been attracted to everyone. Male, female, transgendered. But I came out as a lesbian when I was 20 so have mostly dated women.

-- Posted from the
    --
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Imagining and writing ... Boddhidharma's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Normal is boring
    Normal is boring? I don't suppose you have a definition of 'normal' handy so I can maybe understand your claim? After 71 years, I've never been able to work it out myself......LOL

Originally Posted by Boddhidharma
    Normal is boring? I don't suppose you have a definition of 'normal' handy so I can maybe understand your claim? After 71 years, I've never been able to work it out myself......LOL
    Fuck knows :/ the opposite of bonkers maybe

Normal is as normal does! Claiming anything is normal is actually pointless. By what standard is it judged?

Originally Posted by Markko
    Normal is as normal does! Claiming anything is normal is actually pointless. By what standard is it judged?
    To me normal is herd mentality, it's what they use to all be the same and live within the confines of a few boring social norms, it's difficult to just be yourself in a group of people who all like being the same.

"I am not a number,I am a free man"

Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...