THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who else is out there that

Musical hippy dreadhead maddy harper's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Who else is out there that

Who else is out there that is bisexual apart from me if so do you practice
    I would like to but I can't find anyone

Sex
    Female
    I'm bisexual

Sex
    Female
    I prefer dating women to guys because guys are more hassle
    No offence to the guys but it's true
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Miss_bee

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    i can think of a few ladies that were a hassle too!!LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer women too!!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    " Does not suffer fools gladly!"
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Sex
    Female
    If I had a preference it would be men but I've never been in an actual relationship with a women

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    I know someone who got divorced because his (model) wife fell in love with another woman.

Heavenly Creature
    Sex
    Male
    When I was on the passenger ships there was a particular ladygirl called Angie among the many in the crew, even though you knew she was a bloke you would have wanted to be with her, gorgeous ... and, no I didn't
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, Lightbringer

Sex
    Female
    I had a relationship with a girl who was completely gay and we broke up because she couldn't except the fact that I liked men as well as women so that ruined it
    I told her then we started going out that I wasn't completely gay so she knew

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    I always thought that was like "having your cake and eating it!"

Sex
    Female
    Lol

Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by hagrid
    I hear they've developed a wheat flour with contraceptive properties....

So now you can eat your cake, and have it!

Boom! Tish!

I'll get my coat.....
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Sex
    Female
    I don't know what I am!
    I always describe myself as fluid, because I find defining myself is just a way of restricting myself and giving a label for other people to judge me by. I don't think I conform much to mainstream definitions.
    I don't really care what I am. I thought a lot about it as a kid but eventually came to the conclusion that is doesn't actually matter.
    I can find males and females attractive, though I rarely do and have no real interest in relationships with either. I prefer to be single and have good quality friendships.
    One daughter and a dog are commitment enough for me lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Sex
    Male

That seems to be a popular view of bisexuality, but to me bisexuality sounds like the worst of all possible worlds. Firstly, there are twice as many people with whom one can get into trouble. Secondly the bisexual person is at risk of being derided not just by gay or straight people, but by gay and straight people.

I failed dismally as a straight man and went through an extended and unacknowledged bisexual phase before deciding it suited me best to identify as gay. It was also far more straightforward. That is not to say, however, that I chose my sexual orientation, but that it took me longer than most other people I know to decide where I best fit on the spectrum and to be able to come to terms with it.

Good luck, maddy. I hope you find what you are seeking.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lionheart888, NomadicRT

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    I think from what I've heard there are a lot of people out there who don't know what they are, and I don't just mean sexually.
    that's why we have people born and raised in the UK going off to fight for isis.

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    that's why a lot of people join gangs.

Sex
    Male
    Bisexual is a catch-all term.... And not very useful for that reason... There's a difference between enjoying physical intimacy with members of your own gender, and forming deep emotional attachments with them, that might get called love..

I've had, and enjoyed, sexual contact with other men, but couldn't fall in love with one...

Transcending
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by marshlander
    it took me longer than most other people I know to decide where I best fit on the spectrum and to be able to come to terms with it.
    Do you think this was a conflict between what society defined as the "norm" and what you actually are ? I note that you are from an era when society was more ignorant of sexuality.

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male
    heck, I've never been Normal, you know what they say "I tried to be normal once, worst 5 minutes of my life".
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, likahamadoolihan, marshlander, nicklincs, Sootyfoot

Sex
    Female

heck, I've never been Normal, you know what they say "I tried to be normal once, worst 5 minutes of my life".
    Normal is boring
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

Sex
    Female
    Well I imagine it would be :/

The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, marshlander

lone wolf survivalist.
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Normal is boring
    normal people are boring.

Sex
    Female

normal people are boring.
    Yes!!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: hagrid

Sex
    Female
    Just out of curiosity,I'm wondering why,when I meet gay people,they introduce themselves as gay?Its not like I introduce myself and say....Oh and btw...I'm straight!
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, likahamadoolihan

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Just out of curiosity,I'm wondering why,when I meet gay people,they introduce themselves as gay?Its not like I introduce myself and say....Oh and btw...I'm straight!
    Presumably, you only know about the ones that actually do that? If they don't say anything you wouldn't necessarily know how they are wired?

I have a friend who would swear that was how I introduced myself to her when we met in a pub before going to to a concert. I am pretty certain that what she remembers is not how the conversation went!

Being in a minority group and having been on the end of other people's reactions it is sometimes better to get some things "out there" before taking any other risks or getting in too deep. It's not as though I have an identifiable skin colour or wear any article of religious or cultural clothing or jewellery that points to conversations either ought to be had or are best avoided. I don't think my voice gives it away either ... although the drooling might if you happened to be a particularly attractive man
    The following users think this post is groovy: 4scoreand20, Cobra, cricket