THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Silly people dicking around, pun intended.

Silly people dicking around, pun intended.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'A fire brigade crew used an angle grinder to remove the ring'
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That must be soo embarrassing!

Originally Posted by Miss_bee
    That must be soo embarrassing!
    I don't doubt that, that must have made the fire brigades day, I just can not believe they had to call the fire brigade for it, so funny. Talk about a ring of power

I watched a programme a while back, about the strangest things found inside people. There were people who had 'slipped in the shower' and 'accidentally' landed on deodorant cans (which by some fluke had gone up their bums) etc.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar
    Do you think we find near disasters like this humorous because it didn't happen to us? Many people are so judgemental when someone is curious about a sexual matter that many are deterred from sensible discussion, disclosure and dissemination of useful information. If someone had told this guy where to get hold of an effective, and more appropriate, cock ring he could have avoided this embarrassment, pain and near tragedy. Sure, there is something to be said for imagination and improvisation, but most decent toys have safety features built in, even if they cost more. Messing about with ill-fitting titanium cock rings is not something an amateur should undertake without being aware of the risks!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

Originally Posted by marshlander
    Do you think we find near disasters like this humorous because it didn't happen to us? Many people are so judgemental when someone is curious about a sexual matter that many are deterred from sensible discussion, disclosure and dissemination of useful information. If someone had told this guy where to get hold of an effective, and more appropriate, cock ring he could have avoided this embarrassment, pain and near tragedy. Sure, there is something to be said for imagination and improvisation, but most decent toys have safety features built in, even if they cost more. Messing about with ill-fitting titanium cock rings is not something an amateur should undertake without being aware of the risks!
    What is amusing is that he didn't have enough sense to ask Mr Google about the ups and downs of what he was planning. In the same way, I find it amusing that people walk into lampposts because they are too busy doing things on their smart-phone; there is something to be said when a phone is smarter than its owner.

Basically, if you aren't savvy enough to know how to deal with a situation, Mr Google is, for the most part, your best friend; it's non-judgemental and doesn't tittle-tattle to your friends about how unknowledgeable you are.
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes
    The following users think this post is groovy: Wulfie

Gotta admit that titanium wouldnt be my choice for a cock ring. Something that i could cut and remove myself if i had to would be well up on the list of considerations. There are nylon, rubber and leather rings available without going for metal. I havent read the article, but how you would get one stuck i cant imagine if its the type you pull your balls and then your cock through. Once youve cum they usually come off relatively easily.

As marshlander said its a bit of titilation for the masses as soon as sex is involved. Noone thinks about their own fetish whilst reading these sort of articles.
    The following users think this post is groovy: marshlander, NomadicRT

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Originally Posted by Red Dragon
    What is amusing is that he didn't have enough sense to ask Mr Google about the ups and downs of what he was planning. ...

Basically, if you aren't savvy enough to know how to deal with a situation, Mr Google is, for the most part, your best friend; it's non-judgemental and doesn't tittle-tattle to your friends about how unknowledgeable you are.
    I understand your point, but I can't be the only person round here who at some time in their lives didn't know what they didn't know until they were forced to admit they were out of their depth and pretty close to drowning?

Noobie
    hello my dear brother & sister.enjoy your life in limit.As man we should do politics.to
    you may know about lifestyle

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by good1212
    hello my dear brother & sister.enjoy your life in limit.As man we should do politics.to
    spam?? best not click on that link folks you never know what it might lead to.

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

Originally Posted by hagrid
    spam?? best not click on that link folks you never know what it might lead to.
    Totally safe , its a link to a site on how to sober up more quickly . Pessimists 0 Optimists 1

Originally Posted by good1212
    To go with the sobering up

No good to me though, I need Spam, spam, spam, egg and cheese in my sarnies not just spam, egg and cheese........lightweights
    Not all who wander are lost

lone wolf survivalist.
    that'll harden your arteries and no mistake.

Originally Posted by marshlander
    I understand your point, but I can't be the only person round here who at some time in their lives didn't know what they didn't know until they were forced to admit they were out of their depth and pretty close to drowning?
    I can well imagine that before the age of Mr Google difficult questions were a LOT more difficult to answer, particularly if you didn't actually know what the question was and you couldn't
    . However, we are talking about something that has happened in today's Internet age where most folk in the developed world have Internet access and so can stamp around until they discover the question they need to have answered and then find the answer to same.
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes