THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: any ideas

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by hippiekatt87
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    thats a good idea, id love to have the space to be able to do that, i doubt my neighbors would like it if i filled my garden with chickens, although there wonderful animals, a bit quiet hey, id love some quiet here a new neibour seems to be renovating the flat above me iv had constant noise for weeks its hard to mediate with some one sawing and drilling above ur head all day, i just wanna sit in a nice feild and hav a smoke in silence , is that really so much to ask for? i dont know the area well enough to find a nice feild at the mo only been here 4 months.
    I'm sure there are places you can sit and chill. So where did you move from?

Noobie

Originally Posted by TheWanderer2023
    I'm sure there are places you can sit and chill. So where did you move from?
    theres the cliffs but stlll people about, i like to b alone or with like minded people, lived in kingston upon thames in london, in a 5th floor flat in a new build in centre of town hideous place ktown, far far to many people, there only concern was buying and consuming, its hard to keep up withg nature when there isnt any its just concreate and more bloody buildings and shops and constant advertizing, it sucked i had to move i need to b able to have wide open nature or sea, what bout u dude, u mentioned it was hard to find hippies ur own age .

theres the cliffs but stlll people about, i like to b alone or with like minded people, lived in kingston upon thames in london, in a 5th floor flat in a new build in centre of town hideous place ktown, far far to many people, there only concern was buying and consuming, its hard to keep up withg nature when there isnt any its just concreate and more bloody buildings and shops and constant advertizing, it sucked i had to move i need to b able to have wide open nature or sea, what bout u dude, u mentioned it was hard to find hippies ur own age .
    Yea, well we are in a very conservative area so it's hard to find similar mind sets. I used to live in a city too so I know your pain haha. Too many people, not caring about what should be cared about. So the country for me it is!

Noobie

Yea, well we are in a very conservative area so it's hard to find similar mind sets. I used to live in a city too so I know your pain haha. Too many people, not caring about what should be cared about. So the country for me it is!
    ah conservative types userly dont like hippies tho were a nice enough bunch, hastings is much better than london but its not country enough for me, a good inbetween but i must continue to a true normal human life , outside with me animals and veg , ull have to come and hang sometime , well u dont have to..
    ud b welcomed, not very intresting other than some good company and good convo,

ah conservative types userly dont like hippies tho were a nice enough bunch, hastings is much better than london but its not country enough for me, a good inbetween but i must continue to a true normal human life , outside with me animals and veg , ull have to come and hang sometime , well u dont have to..
    ud b welcomed, not very intresting other than some good company and good convo,
    Haha I'll have to take you up on that sometime.

Noobie

Haha I'll have to take you up on that sometime.
    any time dude, b nice once the weather picks up twill b bbq on the beach time! take me email,
    u known by any other name or shall i call u the wanderer ?

any time dude, b nice once the weather picks up twill b bbq on the beach time! take me email,
    u known by any other name or shall i call u the wanderer ?
    I'm Tim. Nice to meet you