THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Do you have data & time to watch Graham Hancock?

Do you have data & time to watch Graham Hancock?

Knock yourself out
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: likahamadoolihan, NomadicRT

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    I've met and photographed Graham Hancock in real life.

(Oh, and I moved this thread to somewhere more relevant (I think))
    The following users think this post is groovy: nomis

One of tbe few ancient mystery investigators i have time for....him and Robert Bauval...ive read their material since the 80's Always thorough and logical and unlike most of that ilk never makes wild idiotic claims or speculations without logical archaeological evidence..Ive not met him but ive conversed via email.Im hoping to get to one of his lectures at some point.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

the devil's avocado Moderator Paul's Avatar
    He's a really nice guy actually - really good energy about him.

I got to snap these when I was the official photographer at one of his talks in about 2013 - one of the most fascinating lectures I've ever attended.

The following users think this post is groovy: Chazz, likahamadoolihan, NomadicRT

Transcending
    Interesting series. Thanks.

Read his book, Supernatural:Meetings With The Ancient Teachers Of Mankind , which suggest that psychedelic plants/entheogens were the spark that made and aided the development and evolution of who and what we are as human beings. I found it to be informative and a very good read .
    His first novel - Entangled : The Eater Of Souls , is also pretty good . First in a trilogy , haven't read the others yet.
    Last edited by likahamadoolihan; 19-03--2017 at 01:48 PM.

great thread, never heard of the guy before - but really enjoyed the link - inspiring stuff, refreshing change to come across a genuine grown-up human and will be checking out some more, thanks

Not Quite a Noobie
    This is a good one:

Noobie
    I went to a lecture of his at St James' in London. It was fantastic, have been a fan of his for a long time and would reccomendaeything he has written. Just a thoughtful, cool guy.