THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: The Secret Doctrine by Madam Blavatsky

Turning On
    Sex
    Male

The Secret Doctrine by Madam Blavatsky

This woman blew my mind....it took me three years to read it. I think it's better to start with volume II. Just read the table of contents until you find a topic that interests you.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sex
    Male
    I read this, Blavatsky was founder of the theosophical society, who talk about some very interesting esoteric subjects. Another good author with similar topics is Alice Bailey and any works by Manly P Hall are quite interesting to read.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Form is nothingness and nothingness is form.

The following users think this post is groovy: gophangover

Turning On
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by rhythm
    I read this, Blavatsky was founder of the theosophical society, who talk about some very interesting esoteric subjects. Another good author with similar topics is Alice Bailey and any works by Manly P Hall are quite interesting to read.
    I just finished THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR DUMMIES TO THE AKASHIC RECORD. Great stuff!