THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: We should have stayed or Why it's good we're leaving!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Chazz
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Gotta agree with you there. Just a shame people got so attached to the one called a non binding o referendum
    It was touch and go whether we would have ever been allowed that referendum, if we are honest. Not unlike those in power to manipulate all things, including its public to gain the outcome they desire. Maggie used most of the dirty tactics in her time.

I dont trust any of the power hungry c**ts. I wholehartedly believe Corbyn to be a genuine leader in the making. But he is surrounded by back stabbing wanna be's and they will have influence or jeopardise his standing.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

People still believe politicians.
    The trouble is, you think you have time.

The following users think this post is groovy: zendaze

WTF now has Islam got to do with the EU and European citizens? As if this country doesn't have enough issues with their own Muslims, do you guys have to blame European immigrants for issues which have nothing to do with them! What a despicable attitude the one of conflating all issues into one, just to score a cheap and nasty ideological point!
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami

Lbgt and Islam.....I've really been trying to bite my tongue....but can't.....

Like alcohol consumption, matriarchy and illicit profiteering.....all exist within some levels of Islamic communities as does gay sex......

IIve no idea what this has to do with the UK in relation to the EU though.

Or would having a piece of land and so far elitist access to material and mobility make people more gay?

Anyone got any of those red or blue pills knocking about? Nurse! Nurse! 'I'm not going to change your sheets again Mr Hastings.

What the fk does having land have to do with being gay? You lost me there bro.

Listening to the radio tonight. It would appear the third largest political party AfD to possibly be voted into government in Germany are 'real Nazis' according to the powers that be.....

. Well it is the 'Independent' if that's to be considered worthy of Linking!

Now call me old fashioned, but my grandad would be very concerned if the British were to be in any sort of partnership with the 'real' far right...... How different Europe could look in a few years.

The following users think this post is groovy: oldkeith

Yeah......

I lost myself too.

Probably better that way :-

Hop, skip or jump people are detail orientated when the bigger picture is too horrifying to comprehend.

The elite live a quality of life (different to standard of living) that we all (humanity) deserve....

No ifs and no buts.

No political party is going to deliver that and people seem mostly obsessed with rationalising their significance within the perameters allowed by the elite and land rich.

Nanu nanu
    Last edited by zendaze; 23-09--2017 at 12:15 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: alices wonderland

Heavenly Creature
    Ah, you mean the difference between the liberal fascists who are currently running the EU, and the 'real Nazis' who may be running the EU in the future? The jolly old Federal Europe that the Nazis intelligentsia used to lecture about? Economic blueprint for the Third Reich, once they'd subdued those swine in England...

Originally Posted by zendaze
    The elite live a quality of life (different to standard of living) that we all (humanity) deserve....

No ifs and no buts.

That's so true... I called in to see disabled mate tonight. There was a cooking/competition program on tv. This was top end cooking.. olive oil Ice cream, gold leaf draped over it. It got me questioning how much gold these 'extremely well off' folk consume over a lifetime and what the hell do they get out of eating gold?

We both agreed it would be nice to experience a very well prepaired 'expensive' meal, at least once before we die. Not to eat gold but to taste the finest food we could imagine.

Originally Posted by oldkeith
    Ah, you mean the difference between the liberal fascists who are currently running the EU, and the 'real Nazis' who may be running the EU in the future? The jolly old Federal Europe that the Nazis intelligentsia used to lecture about? Economic blueprint for the Third Reich, once they'd subdued those swine in England...
    I don't think that's what I meant but I guess there will always be a question there.....the UK was not so much different except that it was either more accepting of masterful economics or more heavily suppressed by the masters of economics.

Since UK historical wealth and power was founded in overpowering and enslaving the unprepared I would not choose to defend.

I thought the EU was originally Napoleons idea?

Let's hope this one doesn't make a come back!

Originally Posted by zendaze
    Since UK historical wealth and power was founded in overpowering and enslaving the unprepared I would not choose to defend.

Indeed, who in their right mind would want to defend that.

More small-mindedness from a British bigot. Predictably Galloway rips him to shreds .
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by ayami
    I thought the EU was originally Napoleons idea?

Let's hope this one doesn't make a come back!
    Yes, your right; Hitler just copied it. Like the invasion of Russia

, where they were both well fugged over.

But Napoleon's EU blockade didn't come to much, and made him many enemies:
    "The loss of Britain as a trading partner also hit the economies of France and its allies.
    Angry governments gained an incentive to ignore the Continental System, which led to the weakening of Napoleon's coalition.

So there we have it....

Yes, your right; Hitler just copied it. Like the invasion of Russia

, where they were both well fugged over.

But Napoleon's EU blockade didn't come to much, and made him many enemies:
    "The loss of Britain as a trading partner also hit the economies of France and its allies.
    Angry governments gained an incentive to ignore the Continental System, which led to the weakening of Napoleon's coalition.

So there we have it....
    There it was.

England and the UK obviously are not what they were power and trade wise (thank fuck) but continue along the lines of fucking over the poorer citizens in favour of shareholders and corporations and landowners (as it ever was).....

It is a sold out desert nation and most of us are fucked.

Originally Posted by ayami
    More small-mindedness from a British bigot. Predictably Galloway rips him to shreds .
    That was funny, that truck driver got owned,

Heavenly Creature
    i see these polls were everything has changed and we want to stop in i voted out an nobody as asked me have i changed my mind 29 countries sitting around a table they all speack a different languied try to sort best deal out for there country 8 of us sit round a table sunday night an cannot agree on a date for a night out twice a year i know there are spelling mistakes

Originally Posted by convoy
    i see these polls were everything has changed and we want to stop in i voted out an nobody as asked me have i changed my mind 29 countries sitting around a table they all speack a different languied try to sort best deal out for there country 8 of us sit round a table sunday night an cannot agree on a date for a night out twice a year i know there are spelling mistakes
    Don't worry....nothing has changed.....the privelidged will continue to shit on the less privelidged and the less privelidged will continue to allow it.....c'est la vie.

Superfantasticallyfuckingshit vie.

I'm just a jealous guy. Missed the opportunity in the 90's to invest in stocks and shares. Couldn't afford to invest in a 3rd Property in early 2000 and didn't trust investing in late 2000 in gold (incase a new vein of gold the size of the M1 motorway was descovered under The North Sea)
    Not having well off home owning parents to measure up for a coffin wasn't going to help me relax either, or believing any government would let us build allover the Greenbelt). I'm just a jealous guy.

Remembering just what I was all about at the beginning of the 1980's. Anti system, anti establishment, with a strong conviction to stick one on the Tory Bitch and her private schooled cronies. Do my utmost to get the Conservatives to loose the next election.
    Drop out of the Three shift, 5 day week rat race. Build a wagon, buy a horse or tractor, Tinker the lanes, Tamper with drugs.
    Exercise my desire to gather and party in England's green and pleasant lands.
    Squeeze between the red tape, rules, regs, laws. Find a way through the maze of life and hope for the best.
    Raise my kids, get to know good friends. Love the life we live.
    The worlds not perfect, never was, never will be, nor will I be, but

Your just a jealous guy!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Uncle jhad, zendaze

Originally Posted by alices wonderland
    I don't think it's even a forum thing. Over the years there's been only a few members who have openly spoken out about the 'poor' and or including 'imagrants with 'large' families and blaming them for the Countries problems.......none of us could identify one 'friend' that would blame poor people at home, or those choosing to come to this Country to work or reside, with however many kids, for the economic downfall in the UK.
    'Over the years'? Get real, you tell me I'm generalising and writing 'spin' (quite insulting really) and ignore the number posts about immigration within a few days that understandably disappointed Ayami and caused me to respond.

12th Sept Misterfox "If you want to know why the EU takes in loads of migrants then read about the Kalergi Plan written by one the founding fathers of the EU."

13th Sept alices wonderland "we can take control of imagration"
    "Lets see how Europe deal with 'mass' migration in the coming years. We have already witnessed the cracks appearing in Germany/Italy. Hopefully we won't be apart if it when it reaches saturation point and those EU Countries and governments have to act."
    "Migration, jobs, red tape, laws, free markets are more likely the reason the British people voted out of the EU"

14th Sept Zendaze "I thought tradespeople became upset long ago because their rates were being pounded by newbies to the UK who were able to export sterling to achieve huge personal gain relative to the gain experienced by similarly grafting Britishers."
    "Mostly economic migrants are not coy and nor is the machine that continues to grind less fortunate Britishers into the ground"

15th Sept likahamadoolihan - lengthy anti Muslim rhetoric

18th Sept likahamadoolihan "Wondering if importing 247,000 - 300,000 people into the UK every year , coincidently more or less the same number of houses need to be built every 18 to 24 months to keep up with demand has anything at all to be part of the problem"

18th Sept oldkeith "first-generation immigrant families tend to have more children than families born here, for whatever reason. So the numbers of immigrants themselves is only part of the problem, the numbers of their children add to the problem. We are only looking at numbers here, initially."

18th Sept likahamadoolihan "Merkel opening the doors of Europe and inviting everyone i n the world to come to this continent and settle here"

I'm not saying any of you don't have the right to talk about concerns regarding immigration, but don't be surprised at people finding the sheer volume of these concerns as saddening.

It's well documented that whatever pretty reasons Brexiters or remainers choose to voice, immigration and a blatant lie on the side of a bus about the economy were the reasons that a Brexit was narrowly voted for.
    The following users think this post is groovy: parrotandcrow

Originally Posted by Chazz
    It's well documented that whatever pretty reasons Brexiters or remainers choose to voice, immigration and a blatant lie on the side of a bus about the economy were the reasons that a Brexit was narrowly voted for.
    The wheels on the bus go round and round....

And of course bear in mind that when I criticise someone as biased as likahamadoolihan, I'm perfectly aware that he is a completely different kettle of fish to most Brexiters here, who I'd be quite happy to share my campfire with.