THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Cosmic Trigger

Transcending

Cosmic Trigger

Got tickets for one of the Sunday Salon events, I'm curious!

I read the Illuminatus! books some time ago but am only just digging into Cosmic Trigger.

I was annoyed to miss the performances last time round, my brother went and didn't invite me grrrr

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyone hip?
    Anyone going?

Noobie
    The all seeing eye is upon you, Alf!

Thanks for booking.... we look forward to seeing you. And yeah, to anyone else on this Forum, please do come if you can. The last of the Earlybird Tickets have been just been sold.... but weekday tickets are only 22, anyway. And the Preview night (4th May) is just 15. Robert Anton Wilson's story is so wrapped up in the 1960's west coast counter-culture (he was friends with Tim Leary) that the play will interest anyone into hippydom/alternative ideas/magick.

We're running from 4th to 27th May 2017 at the Cockpit Theatre, London NW8 8EH. See
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for more.

Turn On.Tune In. Find the Others.

Cosmic Trigger (- MBG)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Transcending
    They're on to me!
    You lot are the good guys, right?

HE

Any plans to tour around the UK?

Transcending
    That was special.
    If I lived in London I'd go again.