THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: My Online Nightmare!

My Online Nightmare!

Channel 4,10pm Wed nights!Omg anyone watching this? Wow some of the stuff that goes on online!Alot of the stories featured are about online dating,and people posing as potential dates,but have something alot more sinister going on.
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The thing is,you just don't know who you're actually talking to.Some guy moved town and wanted to meet people.He joined a dating site,and met a nice "lady"who he arranged to meet up with.He turns up at this place,enters and open door?The door shuts behind him,and standing there is a guy wearing a hockey mask!The guy starts beating this guy to a pulp......omg scary stuff!
    There could be anyone,even on this forum masquerading as someone else!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    And before anyone asks,yes I really am a 56 yr old female!

Yeah I've been watching it, it's good!

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket

lone wolf survivalist.
    there are some real nutters out there!! I don't watch this programme as its past my bedtime.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by hagrid
    there are some real nutters out there!! I don't watch this programme as its past my bedtime.
    Well that's no good!

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    Well that's no good!
    what do you mean?
    i'm normally in bed by 9pm and I get up at 6am.

Heavenly Creature
    Damn right Haggers, and very subtle and suave, if I'm not bed by 9pm I usually go home
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, cricket, gophangover, Wulfie

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Damn right Haggers, if I'm not bed by 9pm I usually go home
    yeah right, I was kinda like that in my clubbing days, when I lived in a city, but these days i'm a country boy !!!

yeah right, I was kinda like that in my clubbing days, when I lived in a city, but these days i'm a country boy !!!
    Haha my mate used to say pick an ugly one and be out of there by 10, better than taking your chances later on!

what do you mean?
    Can't you get up at 9 and go to sleep by 6?

Originally Posted by Rick69
    Haha my mate used to say pick an ugly one and be out of there by 10, better than taking your chances later on!
    That's awful

Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    That's awful
    I didnt say that i agreed with it.
    However the success rate was hard to argue with...

He also reckoned that if it looked like he was going to have to pay for more than four bacardi breezers then cut your losses and move on
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

He also reckoned that if it looked like he was going to have to pay for more than four bacardi breezers then cut your losses and move on

Heavenly Creature

He was buying them drinks? Amateur
    The following users think this post is groovy: Rick69

Nothing good happens out after 10pm get yourselves home out of it before something awful happens, I've never been arrested before 10pm
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket

what do you mean?
    You know what they say Hagrid!You know you're getting old when you go to bed,when you used to be going out,and getting up when you used to be coming home!

lone wolf survivalist.

Originally Posted by Cobra
    You know what they say Hagrid!You know you're getting old when you go to bed,when you used to be going out,and getting up when you used to be coming home!
    I prefer my life now to then, early morning is the best time of day.

Ooh now this does sound like the kinda thing I'd enjoy..I mean who doesn't love a bit of real life fear? but it's sooo not healthy for us!

I love those sorts of programmes too. 'I survived evil' is one of my favourites.

I prefer my life now to then, early morning is the best time of day.
    Yes I do too.Quality of life is way more important now than a hangover lol.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, hagrid

I couldn't resist! I've just put it on..🤣
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Those poor ladies! Stealing another persons trust and heart has got to be amongst the lowest of crimes...

Good job i missed it.it probably would have an ex lol x

-- Posted from the
    ---

lone wolf survivalist.
    i don't watch those sorts of programmes, I prefer to watch the ones that have more animals than people.

Thats exactly it Cobra except we get lulled into a false sense of security, the presumption being that on a hippy site everyone posting is who they say they are and are flower power type alternative people.We forget this is a global window and absolutley anyone from anywhere can access it.There are very many very dangerous freaks out there and predators scanning for the next target,as well as the truly good ones.

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Channel 4,10pm Wed nights!Omg anyone watching this? Wow some of the stuff that goes on online!Alot of the stories featured are about online dating,and people posing as potential dates,but have something alot more sinister going on.
    The thing is,you just don't know who you're actually talking to.Some guy moved town and wanted to meet people.He joined a dating site,and met a nice "lady"who he arranged to meet up with.He turns up at this place,enters and open door?The door shuts behind him,and standing there is a guy wearing a hockey mask!The guy starts beating this guy to a pulp......omg scary stuff!
    There could be anyone,even on this forum masquerading as someone else!
    And before anyone asks,yes I really am a 56 yr old female!