THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for some time & will not survive unless donations remain consistent! We currently have over 17500 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. However, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford to, please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Thread: Hello!

Noobie

Hello!

Hey all,

I just joined this site and thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 50 year old male, currently living in Glasgow but desperate to move to the country and wondering about the best way to do it.

I'm interested in joining or helping to create a creative community somewhere, like an artist's retreat, but a place that creative individuals can come and spend as long as they need to further their craft. I'm particularly interested in filmmaking, music recording and sound design.

The community would be entirely off-grid and as self sufficient as possible and I'm veering towards the use of shipping containers as accommodation.

If there's anyone else out there at a similar stage in life or they just want to have a chat, please feel free to message me.

I look forward to becoming a valuable member of this community.

Candide

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Hello Candide, hope you find what you are looking for
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Hello

Hi and Welcome Candide

hi candide welcome to uk hippy

hello
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "

Heavenly Creature
    hi ya an welcome

Hiya from West Wales!! Toby Trux.

Afloat ... or adrift? marshlander's Avatar

Hello