Thread: Wickham Music Festival

Wickham Music Festival

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aug. 3-6. Voted Britain's Best Small Festival at the Live UK Music Awards. Safe, relaxed & family-friendly. Save 20 on 4-Day Weekend Tickets if you book now.

Heavenly Creature
    Doesn't Paul throw hissy fits if you advertise stuff?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by Uncle jhad; 21-04--2017 at 05:44 PM.

Its not my festival. I saw it on facebook and I am sharing the details here

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by tworedsquirrels
    Its not my festival. I saw it on facebook and I am sharing the details here
    Only kidding mate, it's a bit expensive though don't you think?

Originally Posted by Uncle jhad
    Doesn't Paul throw hissy fits if you advertise stuff?

You going uj? Were just a few miles up the road.

Heavenly Creature

Originally Posted by Rick69
    You going uj? Were just a few miles up the road.
    Yes we are Rick, wouldn't miss it! No excuse not to meet up then eh?

Yes we are Rick, wouldn't miss it! No excuse not to meet up then eh?
    Dont think well be going due to work although you never know, but the kettle will be on should you be passing..
    The following users think this post is groovy: Uncle jhad

Heavenly Creature
    PM us your number Rick, and we'll sort something out when we're there, would be great to meet you

PM us your number Rick, and we'll sort something out when we're there, would be great to meet you
    Sent.

My friends Moonshine Border Morris will be dancing at Wickham. I've danced their several times. Nice little festival :-)
    Smile - It'll make them nervous.