THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: My auto-biography.....warning x rated......

WTF ????? i think someone has had too many colored sweets lol
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Lightbringer, Rick69, Sootyfoot

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by essexcamper
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    WTF ????? i think someone has had too many colored sweets lol
    I think someone is ROAMER in disguise....

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    gotta do some stuff
    Bye Roamer

try valium lovely.

Originally Posted by verticalis48
    gotta do some stuff
    - - - Updated - - -

REALLY??YOU KIDDING???

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Bye Roamer

Are you serious?That surely is too complex a personality to evolve as an extra.Surely no one could be that consistently diverse?

The following users think this post is groovy: essexcamper, Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by cricket
    Are you serious?That surely is too complex a personality to evolve as an extra.Surely no one could be that consistently diverse?
    Oh I dunno, folks can be real strange, I should know..

The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer, Miss_bee

Originally Posted by cricket
    I know you are in love and all?But when the spiritual wafty stuff is done Gops wife drives him to ...fuck em gop...So it wont be the two of you,it may be the 10 of you.How much energy do you have ?
    ref: spiritual wafty stuff and their dreamcatchers:

Any updates Gophangover?
    You are the creator of your own reality!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

That's what I said!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Cobra
    Any updates Gophangover?
    I'm missing a whole chapter....somehow it got lost when I switched to a newer computer....so I've got to rewrite the last chapter plus six years after that.....don't know when I'll be able to get to it....maybe in recovery from the trans....sorry

I've got another novel I've been writing, but not for a while now, so it's not even half finished. It's about a high school football star that gets a scholarship to go to college, but turns it down to join the military and go kill Muslims in Iraq. But then gets killed by a roadside bomb and becomes a ghost, finding out that all the fighters on both sides become ghosts and roam the desert, unable to kill each other because they are already dead. What happens after that is what the book is really about.....
    Last edited by gophangover; 08-07--2017 at 05:57 PM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, Sootyfoot